Mid/Senior Social Media Manager
|Remuneration:||R25000 - R30000 per month basic salary |
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Want to work for a leading, innovative and fun advertising agency? Our client seeks to hire a talented mid/senior social media manager.
Key responsibilities and skills:
- Minimum of 4-6 years' experience in an advertising/marketing/digital/creative agency.
Please attach/include the following with your application:
- Community management: social media monitoring, listening, reporting and engaging across multiple platforms on social media.
- Manage multiple accounts on various online platforms for brands.
- Manage communities and respond accordingly.
- Grow organic followers on social media platforms.
- Reviewing user-generated comments and posts in a quick and timely manner.
- Social media management: managing, publishing and scheduling social posts.
- Social media strategy: social media advertising and budget management.
- Ability to report accurately and draw insights for future optimisation.
- Follow international brand pages and competitors.
- Social media analytics: data, insights, reporting and analytics.
- Social media platforms: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, TikTok, etc.
- Social media and online PR: crisis, PR and online management.
- Live event coverage.
- Supply information on trends to the agency as well as up-and-coming social media platforms that may suit a brand.
- Conceptualise and manage social media competitions and giveaways.
- Researching industry-related topics.
Must currently work as a Community Manager or Social Media Manager and have work experience in a Digital, Marketing or Advertising agency.
- Updated CV
- Links to social media pages/accounts you've managed.
- Portfolio (PDF/Web/Behance)
Please only apply if you have the relevant experience as per our job ad. Our client does not have the capacity to train anyone – you need to hit the ground running.
Your application will be passed to our team of recruitment consultants and should your skills and experience match the recruitment needs of our client, we will be in touch within a 96-hour turn-around time.
Should you not hear from us, please treat your application for this job as unsuccessful.
Posted on 14 Sep 12:13