Digital Account/Project Manager
|Location:||Cape Town, South Peninsula|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
The search is on for a Account Manager with a love of digital and a solid 3 years
of previous digital account/project management experience in an agency. If that’s you, we would love to hear from you!
Techsys Digital is a fast-paced full service digital marketing agency, with an established client portfolio including some of South Africa's leading brands. Raised by computers, our team of experts specialize in all things digital: integrating new insights, strategies and digital technologies into client's projects to achieve world class results. Responsibilities:
- Manage projects according to Techsys Digital’s project management style/ techniques
- Develop, maintain, communicate and effectively execute project plans and scopes
- Act as an intermediary between the client and the internal development teams
- Maintain the client relationship and develop new business opportunities
- Manage internal and external project expectations
- Track and monitor project budgets, invoices and hours with the internal team and clients
- Create, schedule and monitor project timelines within the Techsys operating system.
- Define, negotiate, communicate, implement and monitor quality control on project deliverables
- Identify and communicate project risks throughout project life cycles
- Work closely with internal development team members to propose solutions for client’s needs
- Tertiary degree/diploma in a related field (preferably marketing / advertising etc)
- Minimum three years of experience as a Digital Account/Project Manager in a fast paced agency environment
- Traffic and account management experience advantageous.
- Keen understanding of digital marketing
- Experience managing multiple projects involving diverse teams
- Experience managing external and internal clients
- Attention to detail and superb organisational skills
- Proactive and highly motivated
- Ability to work well under pressure and confidence in multitasking
- Strong verbal, written & interpersonal communication skills
- Both self-motivated and able to work with limited supervision but also a team player able to collaborate.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established agency where the culture is fast-paced, ambitious and social.
Applicants must be available for an interview at our offices in Muizenberg, Cape Town, and must hold valid South African passports or work permits. No recruitment agencies please.
Please send a max 2 page CV to az.oc.syshcet@sboj
" with a covering letter. If you have not heard back from us within two weeks, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
Posted on 06 Sep 11:05, Closing date 5 Nov