Call Centre Team Leader
|Remuneration:||negotiable cost-to-company |
Job descriptionMain Purpose of the Role
The Customer Experience (CX) Team Lead will oversee a team of CX Consultants, who work to respond to customer’s (Real Estate Agents, Mortgage Originators, Insurance Companies, Conveyancers, and Attorneys) inquiries on behalf of the organization. Your main responsibility is to monitor and supervise a team of consultants to achieve the organizations' objectives and enhance the customer experience and customer satisfaction journey. You will be responsible for providing guidance, instruction, training, and leadership skills to inspire the team to perform at their optimum, creating a cohesive team that works efficiently together to maximize the team's potential. In addition, you are responsible for ensuring that the team’s performance is measured against set targets, performing quarterly performance reviews, and coaching the team to maintain, improve, and maximize individual potential whilst contributing to the growth of the business. In addition, the role will entail an element of managing partner relationships with vendors and contractors with who Private Property conducts business regularly. You will be required to ensure key deliverables are met by the vendors and hold them accountable to contractual agreements and SLA’s.What you Need to Succeed
- Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum Bcom Degree in Business or related qualification.
- Minimum 3 years working in an inbound call center environment.
- At least 2 years in a Team Lead role, overseeing a team of CX consultants.
- Constructively and continually challenges organizational norms, looks for creative solutions to deliver tangible improvements.
- Strategic planning and process implementation experience would be advantageous.
- Experience in managing partners and vendor relationships is preferred and would be advantageous.Key Areas of Responsibility
- Consistently drive and motivate your team through engagement activities and bonding sessions.
- Mentor and empower individuals based on their strengths and passions
- Be available to assist with queries.
- Establish escalation processes to manage frequent manager calls and queries.
- Be understanding and allow for mistakes, work together to find solutions.
- Create accountability at all levels of the department.
- Proactively plan and implement schedules pertaining to the CX consultants' leave and work structure.
- Create a transparent communication strategy that allows for open and honest sharing of feedback.
- Operational Planning, Monitoring, and Optimisation
- Translate the operational plan for Customer Experience into tasks that CX Consultants need to perform.
- Set performance targets for both individuals and the team and measure performance weekly and monthly.
- Offer guidance, support, motivation, and coaching to CX Consultants
- Manage the flow of day-to-day operations and escalate operational issues and recommend possible solutions to improvements
- Effectively resolve customer escalations and queries within performance targets
- Monitor and review procedural and process performance metrics to resolve operational bottlenecks.
- Update and prepare relevant performance reports for the Customer Experience (CX) Manager
- Work with other supervisors and management team members to support CX Consultants and maximize customer satisfaction metrics
- Monitor and evaluate agent performance, providing learning or coaching opportunities, and taking corrective action, if necessary.
- Product & Services Training
- Ensure that Product and Service offering information is always current and that the latest versions are distributed to business units
- Develop and implement a comprehensive coaching and development framework together with the CX manager.
- Conduct product & services training with CX Consultants
- Monitor team members' performance to assess their absorption and application of training they are being provided and ascertain if any additional training is needed.
- Determine whether non-performance is a skill or will related and apply relevant resolutions.
- Gather process shortfall feedback from internal and external stakeholders and drive improvement within the CX team using the information.
- Ensure that there is an open line of communication with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure that queries from key stakeholders are treated with urgency.
- Apply key learning provided from stakeholders to ensure process improvement and prevent repetitive errors/mistakes within the team.
- Arrange regular meetings with key stakeholders to conduct open discussions allow for the sharing of feedback and collaboration.
- Continuously work to improve the internal process to benefit all involved including, the team, customer, and stakeholders.
- Identify flaws in the existing process and propose solutions that will benefit the business.
- Drive efficiencies within the team that will positively impact the business.
- Identify possible risks to the business and highlight them to the relevant parties.
- Suggest cost-saving or revenue-generating ideas that could benefit the business.Working Conditions
A few things for you to note regarding our Business Recruitment process:
- Extended working hours where applicable
- Works remotely
We offer a market related, total remuneration package. This position is perfectly suited to the individual who is passionate about the field and is searching for the opportunity to work for a business that prioritizes personal and professional development.
Should you be interested, please send your updated CV to email@example.com
Attention: Samantha Bester - HR Officer and Lead Recruiter
Contact: 078 388 5533Please include certificates in line with minimum requirements listed above. What you can expect from our business recruitment process.
The closing date for this position is 31 October 2021. If you have not heard back from our hiring team two weeks after submitting your application, please consider your application unsuccessful.
- If you have been shortlisted for this position, our hiring team will be in contact with you within 48 hours of receiving your application. To help the team, please ensure your contact details on your resume are up to date. The team will get in touch via email or telephone at this stage.
- Shortlisted candidates will be asked to complete an online pre-screening questionnaire. This will be emailed to you and completed online. In order to complete the process, you will need to have access to your emails and a secure internet line.
- If you have been shortlisted after this step, our team will be in touch to arrange a face to face interview!
DISCLAIMER–PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION ACT:
Sources of Personal Information
Personal information may be collected from the following sources:
Directly from the person when he/she applies for related employment opportunity with Private Property South Africa. All information gathered during the recruitment process will be used solely for recruitment purposes and may not be shared with external, 3rdparties unless otherwise agreed between both parties. Depending on the outcome on your application, the company may store or discard your application data in line with the company POPI Policy in place. For more information, you may discuss with the hiring team.
An inspiring culture and organization to be a part of:
At Private Property, our values define our culture. These values form the core of who we are as people and inform how we operate our business.
Our culture is built on the following values:
Service | Collaboration | Innovation | Agility | Grit
These values give us purpose and direction as we strive to achieve great things together.
Posted on 14 Sep 09:21