Senior Digital Product Manager
|Remuneration:||R45000 - R55000 per month cost-to-company |
|Location:||Cape Town, Century City, Canal Walk|
|Company:||Lead Capital Group|
Lead Capital Group is looking for an experienced and decisive product manager with a strong understanding of digital marketing to join their Cape Town team, to work closely with our developers and the design team to take our internal and external products to a new level.
These products include our CRM, Client Portal and some exciting others in the pipeline. The objective is to revolutionise the world of visa application and immigration.
The ideal candidate for this role would be someone with digital marketing experience who made a career shift to product side and have been focussing on product for a few years. We require someone to bring working experience, best practice and process to our inhouse team.
This role will require at least 5-8 years of experience.
- Take the role of manager and senior figure in the marketing office to support a team of content managers and designers.
- Partake in marketing discussions from time to time and provide input where applicable.
- Assist the team with insights and partake in leading content relevant to the website and conversion funnels.
- Develop and implement product strategies consistent with company vision.
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and end products.
- Work with senior management to create product plans and roadmaps.
- Lead product management and coordinate cross-functional teams.
- Produce and review product requirements documents (PRD).
- Ensure products and releases are launched correctly and on schedule.
- Make creative recommendations to expand product base and vision.
- Suggest ways to track product use and impact on end users.
- You care deeply about doing great work
- Strong leadership and people skills
- You must have a strong eye for detail
- Confidence and self-motivation
- Brilliant organisational skills
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team
- Punctual, independent and a team player
- Service orientated
- 5-8 Years Experience working on international brands
- Proven experience or close working relationship with marketing department
- Proven experience as a Product Manager or similar role
- Experience in product lifecycle management
- Familiarity with Agile framework
- Organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Creative thinking skills
- Marketing background – an advantage
- Business savvy
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or Bcom Marketing Degree
Posted on 21 Jul 13:37