- Revised Covid-19 Direction on Health and Safety in the Workplace advises on employee vaccine protocol
- Optimising healthcare leadership
- Skilled researchers offering critical training on better use of data in decision-making
|Remuneration:||Rand8000 - Rand12000 per month BasicSalary|
|Benefits:||Discovery Life Cover|
|Company:||Community Media Trust|
Job descriptionCMT wishes to employ for a fixed period as from 01 July 2021 to 30 September 2021 a suitably qualified/experienced facilitator in Mahikeng. We are looking for a facilitator with a minimum of two years' facilitation experience and a traceable track record. The position would suit somebody who lives in/around Mahikeng. Salary commensurate with experience.
Key duties and responsibilities (may include but are not limited to)
- Facilitation of HIV Prevention Programmes
- Facilitate and participate during sessions, including following activities as per the facilitator manuals
- Manage discussions on sensitive topics in an inclusive manner
- Collect and monitor data as needed
- Refer participants to appropriate services as needed
- Attend regular project and stakeholder meetings
- Comply with ad-hoc requests from your supervisor
- Post-secondary certificate or diploma in a related field
- Accreditation and experience as a facilitator
- Prior experience in HIV and/or community work
- Excellent knowledge about HIV/STIs and TB
- Fluency in English and Tswana required
- Good written and oral communication skills
- The ability to work independently as well as within a project team environment
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication and facilitation skills.
- Computer literacy (MS Office)
- Valid code 8 drivers licence with driving experience
- Experience in HIV Prevention Programmes.
- Punctuality, discretion, tact and diplomacy (essential to maintain complete confidentiality of information)
- Strong team player with exceptional people skills, broad-minded and able to manage a varied and multicultural environment
Applications sent to the email address az.gro.tmc@tnemtiurcer must be accompanied by a completed and signed Employment Application Form found at http://www.cmt.org.za/about-us/vacancies
- And a recent updated comprehensive CV
- No applications received after the closing date will be considered.
- Failure to submit the requested documents via email to az.gro.tmc@tnemtiurcer will result in your application not being considered.
- Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only.
- All shortlisted applications will be subject to reference checks.
- If you have not been contacted within two weeks after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
CMT is committed to equity in our employment practices. It is with the intention to appoint individuals with the aim of meeting our equity objectives. CMT reserve the right not to appoint if no suitable candidates are identified.
Closing date: 18 June 2021 (12:00PM)
CMT reserves the right to amend and/or withdraw adverts at any time without notification.
Company DescriptionCommunity Media Trust (CMT) is a South African NGO focusing on communication in the fields of basic human rights. CMT aims to empower individuals and communities, encouraging them to take part in managing and improving their own lives, promoting healthy and health-seeking behaviour and basic human rights. It does this through media and outreach programmes that provide scientific information in a format that is easy to understand.
Please visit our website to find out more about CMT - www.cmt.org.za.
Posted on 10 Jun 14:13
Apply by emailWendy Ruiters
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.