- 5 traits of successful remote workers
- Carrying weapons during strike action can get you dismissed
- Practical tips on how to prepare for your job search
Digital Content Producer
|Remuneration:||Cost to company|
Highbury Media (Pty) Ltd is an independent magazine and digital publishing company responsible for some of the best performing titles. We are currently looking for a Digital Content Producer for our Capetownetc.com brand.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Ensuring and overseeing online content for the website, which includes weekly newsletters, and additional social media content.
- Managing and planning digital editorial content.
- Brainstorming and producing content that is fresh, relevant and on-trend for the digital readership.
- Producing a weekly newsletter.
- Managing social media for the brand.
- Driving readership numbers on the digital platform.
- Managing the online competitions and following leads by interested parties sent via the website.
- Keeping up to date with digital trends in order to keep the website vibrant.
- Tertiary qualification in English and/or journalism with a strong interest in the digital sphere, specifically social media.
- Should be familiar with WordPress, trending social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest and YouTube).
- Excellent writing, copy-editing and organisational skills.
- Proactive and self-disciplined with a strong sense of responsibility.
- Able to work accurately under deadline pressure and willing to work overtime when necessary.
- Knowledge in InDesign and the Mac operating system is an advantage.
- Have a good understanding of the brand's principles and should be able to curate the content so it expresses the pillars and tone.
- They should be creative and familiar with digital trends and work with the editor, to constantly improve the digital numbers.
- Work experience in the media industry is an advantage.
Posted on 08 Apr 10:49