- 5 traits of successful remote workers
- Carrying weapons during strike action can get you dismissed
- Practical tips on how to prepare for your job search
Business Development Consultant
|Location:||Cape Town, Table View|
Thank you for the kind interest in read our our exciting job advert. Are you looking for a change in 2021?
How would you like to work for one of the fastest growing lead generation agencies in South Africa? We offer a vibrant, fast-paced work environment packed to the rafters with people with vision and energy.
We provide training at our cost, you’ll receive a basic monthly salary, and an attractive commission-based package.
- Engage with c-level decision makers and sell a B2B lead generation related service
- Demonstrate and Persuade companies to use our services to increase their sales
- Generate a minimum of 30 new opportunities per week. Min 5-6 per day (All leads given)
- A willingness to continually identify and develop new business opportunities
- A willingness to integrate within a business and be part of a team
- Excellent administration and organizational skills
- Passion for selling and target-driven
- Outstanding written, verbal, editing and communication skills
- Strong business acumen and ability to pitch USPs to key decision-makers
- Ability to build relationships with external partners and approach external meetings with confidence
- R5500 basic
- 10% commission on anything you sell
- Flexible working hours 08:00 - 14:00 Monday-Friday
- Daily and weekly prizes and cash incentives
- Daily fruit delivered to the office and well stocked kitchen
- Chilled relaxed offices with weekly lunches
- Fast internet min 20mb line
- Fast computer min 8gb
Posted on 24 Feb 17:02
Apply by emailNatasha
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
See also: Business Analyst, Consultant, Business Development Consultant, Business Unit Director, New Business Development