Office Controller / Client Liaison
JOB SPEC - OFFICE CONTROLLER / Client Liaison
A small but established company based in Blouberg/Table View area is looking for an mature individual to join our team as a CUSTOMER SERVICE CO-ORDINATOR.
Are you looking for an opportunity to show case your sales administration skills?
Do you have excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills? Computer literate, strong systems orientation and problem-solving abilities?
We are looking for a lively, energetic, go getter with a great attitude – is this YOU? We want to hear from you.
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Permanent (full of half day)
SECTOR: Customer/Client Services
START DATE: Immediate / A.S.A.P
- Customer / Sales service – liaise with clients telephonically and build relationships
- Contacting existing clients with news, feedback, update, weekly reports
- Maintain records
- Additional services assistance – liaise with Operations team around administrative duties and KPI’s
- Maintain records in accordance with client deliverables (sales required vs delivered)
- Quality Assurance on work completed for submission to Clients
- Work with the CRM system
- Attend sales meetings and client visits and marketing events as required
- Ad hoc – not limited to above
- Grade 12 + Admin Related Diploma
- 3 – 5 years’ experience as an Account Executive. Call Centre knowledge is preferred
- Must be resilient
- Must be able to multi task at a hectic pace
- Customer service orientated
- Strong personality to handle Sales Team
- Well organized and presented
- Analytical & Detail orientated
Posted on 22 Feb 08:45
Apply by emailJared
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.