- Why building your personal brand can help you stand out in the job market
- Virtual interview tips
- Most employers are doing prepaid purchases the hard way - Are you one?
|Benefits:||Medical Aid, Retirement Annuity, GAP|
|Location:||Cape Town, Woodstock|
|Company:||Ogilvy Cape Town|
Job descriptionOgilvy Cape Town is looking for an Account Director to work in their team.
We are looking for an experienced TTL Account Director, with a passion for all things digital, to work on one of the best accounts in South Africa.
You will be responsible for taking the lead on multiple projects ranging from ATL product launches to website development and maintenance, while developing junior talent and contributing to the financial health of the account.
As one of the primary client leads you will drive a positive and collaborative relationship with seasoned, senior clients and ensure everyone is in a position to hear and buy great creative work.
Strategically mind and digitally savvy you will need to be able to speak confidently with very digitally literate clients and offer insight into developing the client offering across their tech stack and social media
• Overall delivery and accountability of client briefs
• Managing a small team through day-to-day activities relating to the client account, ensuring workloads are managed
• Understand the role of communication within the broader agency and client business context
• Ensure a thorough understanding of the production processes and costs of TTL elements
• Develop a clear understanding of the client's business requirements and how this translates into different workstreams for the agency
• Foster integration between various agencies working on the Client's account
• Have meaningful discussions with the creative teams to drive the creative forward
• Oversee and manage revenue
• Manage and control Client and project profitability
• Manage the performance of your team to continuously achieve or better income targets
• Allocate resources within your team to maximise skill set and client coverage
Requirements• Strong and proven experience at a similar level in advertising, marketing or related business experience, with a track record of achievement in key areas that are essential to driving Ogilvy forward
• Excellent knowledge of required disciplines relevant to role (Innovation, Direct/CRM/eCRM, Interactive/Digital, Data Analytics, Advertising, Brand Consultancy/Strategy and Communication Planning).
• Direct experience of development, implementation, and ongoing management of multi-touch point communication programmes.
• Tertiary qualification, majoring in communication, marketing, advertising or other related business sciences
(Post Graduate studies is advantageous)
• 5+ years of experience in an agency environment as an Account Manager
• Digital experience
• Marketing knowledge and experience
• Outstanding people management skills
• Committed team worker
• Excellent written/verbal communication skills
• Good interpersonal skills
• Strong service orientation
• Integrity, energy and creativity
Posted on 20 Nov 12:38
Apply by emailVuyani Ngabza
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
See also: Manager, Account Manager, Creative Director, Art Director, Account Director, Business Unit Director, Account Executive, Branch Manager, Campaign Manager, Director
Get job alerts for Account Director jobs
Feed That Bird is seeking to employ a strong and strategic account director Feed That Bird, a PR agency that prides itself in delivering work for some of South...
Cape Town R25000 - R40000 Monthly
We are recruiting for an Account Director to join a lovely UK based Web Development Agency.
International branding and marketing agency is looking for an experienced account manager/director.