|Get jobs on your |
Video Editor/Camera Operator
|Remuneration:||R20000 - R25000 per month|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Job descriptionOn behalf of our client, a leading digital agency we are hiring a video editor/camera operator.
Your duties will include the following, but not be limited to:
- Liaise with members of the marketing department in order to plan, shoot and edit videos for use on social media & for the website produce high-quality video content
- Liaise with Production to help plan, produce and deliver all video content within budget
- Editing original content including commercials, brand videos, product demos, corporate videos
- Edit re-versioning – including shot replacement, re-tagging, cut-downs
- Compositing – including product replacements and keying
- Complete post production for projects including grading, mastering, encoding in different formats and uploading to the web
- Creating short video clips and graphics for social media
- Prepare the creative studio, checking that all equipment is functioning, setting up appropriate lighting; shoot and light on set, both on location and in the studio
RequirementsYou must be able to work with Creatives, Directors and Producers to generate appealing and original content.
Taking direction as well as being able to come up with your own creative solutions when taking a brief.
- Organised and methodical with a fantastic eye for detail
- Excellent skills on post-production applications used by the company, i.e. Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects, along with related plug-ins (e.g. Mocha AE, Red Giant, Optical Flares, Element3D…). In addition, you should have mid-to-high Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom
- A good team player, with excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a team and individually.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Relevant degree or equivalent qualification
- Understanding of current trends and what makes engaging content
Also, submit your most up to date CV together with a portfolio for us to review.
Please note that if you have not heard from our HR consultants within a seven-day period of this advert, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful.
Posted on 13 Feb 16:26