|Get jobs on your |
Junior Activations and Tactics Manager/Events Coordinator
|Remuneration:||negotiable Cost to company|
Job descriptionThe primary purpose of this role is to act as an interface (go between) proposed GO-TO-MARKET plans, and the actual in-market execution/rollout. Specifically the Junior ATM must assist with the correct activation solutions that will bring the brand offering to life in a relevant, practical, engaging and memorable way; resulting in consumers reacting in the intended desired manner. Further, your efforts should help to guide the complete process of executing on the various campaigns. Consequently, the Junior ATM works seamlessly with the strategy, creative and project management functions.
- Be involved & contribute in the brainstorming sessions around reasons why consumers might want to engage with the product or service.
- Create a comprehensive calendar with key consideration for overlap.
- Create a detailed timeline showing how to get consumers to engage in that planned/intended way.
- Develop, conceptualize & implement the correct, suited activation ideas and tactics for the set integrated go-to-market.
- Compile and present activation tactics within the agency client proposal/pitch readiness framework.
- Drive a practical, realistic yet bullish, inspiring unexpected activation tactics.
- Work with the implementing teams/service provides to ensure roll out meets the plan objectives.
- Conduct site/venue visits to understand how the activation idea will live and best come to life in the target locations/environments.
- Gain required approvals, permission and compliance.
- Ordering and tracking of activation inventory.
- Co-ordinate dress rehearsals, dry runs as part of go live readiness.
- Conduct a thorough analysis of tactics/idea effectiveness, success and areas of improvement.
- Compile a close out report/recap for each activation.
- Oversee all related vendors, service provides, project implementers.
Company DescriptionKreetiv Communications is a BTL brand communications agency.
We are looking for a young, dynamic, experienced individual to fill the role of a Junior ATM/Events coordinator
- Working to expert knowledge of Marketing, Sales, Events
- Creativity and a healthy imagination
- Strong conceptual ability
- Self-starter, self-motivator with great initiative
- Continually ability to reinvent
- Spearhead customer engagement strategy
- Create stand out memorable experiences
- Problem solver
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
Marketing/communications 3 year Diploma
Must have a min of 1- 3 years BTL activations agency experience
Posted on 22 Jan 11:40