|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||Negotiable depending on experience|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Job descriptionWe are a young and dynamic team, boasting intrinsic knowledge of property and hospitality marketing and we are currently looking for a Senior Traffic Manager to join our team. The primary function of this role is to act as the inter-departmental coordinator by regulating and ensuring the smooth and efficient flow of work through the company environment, linking all project requirements between design, copy, social, digital and production.
- Capacity and workload management.
- Facilitate and help draw up production project timelines.
- Ensure regular production meetings are scheduled.
- Facilitate daily stand up and weekly planning meetings
- Create and maintain project plans.
- Manage schedules/deadlines to ensure work is delivered on time
- Manage the review/checking procedure.
- Review daily work schedule of creatives and manage expectations and deadlines to ensure smooth workflow and timeous delivery of outputs.
- Update and manage amendment briefs to ensure requested changes are made.
- Report to client service on timings and scheduling of projects.
- Schedule and distribute new projects to the relevant departments as they come in.
- Schedule production timelines.
- Manage flow of jobs through studio and liaise with different departments.
- Independently communicate with client managers regarding deadlines, changes, etc.
- Maintaining and enhancing our workflow structure.
- Create new best practice processes and strive to constantly improve planning and procedures.
- Troubleshoot and communicate any issues with the team and management.
- Produce monthly time reports to management.
- Minimum five years' experience in traffic management within an agency environment.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Creative attention to detail.
- Deadline driven.
- Effective communication skills.
- Strong planning ability.
- Thorough understanding of design studio processes.
- Experience in daily and long-term planning techniques and resourcing across a combination of internal and external teams.
- Proficiency with traffic management software.
- Take responsibility and ownership for your work.
- Able to read a brief and accurately estimate the time it will take to execute.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Proven ability to multi-task while working independently.
- Have a positive attitude.
- Confident, impartial personality, highly proactive, calm, organised and an objective thinker.
Posted on 20 Dec 16:21