|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||R12000 per month|
|Benefits:||Includes accommodation allowance of R4000|
Job descriptionConversion Advantage is one of South Africa’s leading Digital Marketing Agencies. Our offices are located at the Cape Town Waterfront, Paarl and Knysna.
We are in search of Copywriting Interns to join our growing team at our Knysna branch.
At Conversion Advantage, we live by one simple rule: to evolve brands from plain to premium with an integrated digital marketing approach. As a team member at CA, you are expected to bring your A-game to not only build our culture but also to elevate our clients and their digital footprint. While we are business-driven, we thrive on collaboration – not on egos – and we work smart so we can play hard.
- Conducting research, writing articles, fact-checking articles, editing your work and that of others, for Conversion Advantage and CA's client base;
- Tailoring the content and style of individual writing assignments according to their purpose - whether they are intended to sell or inform;
- Assisting your manager with content strategies and providing backup and support to the digital content team in terms of research and journalism best practices;
- Understanding the target audience: you're not writing for the client, you're writing for their readers, so you'll need to know what interests them;
- Identifying key messages: understanding the main thing that you want the reader to feel and do and how to communicate this powerfully;
- Working with creative teams to ensure that the visual elements of digital campaigns – including websites, mobile sites, apps, social media content, etc. – complement the words and concepts;
- Researching your client's industry and their audience;
- Brainstorming with your team and independently to continuously come up with fresh ideas and to provide proactive article ideas for all our clients;
- Identifying fresh and interesting angles for your articles;
- Writing for web pages and blogs, social media, scripts, and long copy for articles;
- Proofreading your own work before it goes to your senior team for approval;
- Working with your team to review the impact your work has had and implementing the learnings you have gained from each project;
- Copy-checking all work before it is sent to the client service team for approval;
- Understanding and interpreting the impact of SEO writing and incorporating your research into your writing by adhering to best practices;
- Reporting on trends and insights in the digital storytelling field, providing inspiration and guidance to team members;
- Assisting the management team with content queries and ad hoc projects, and contributing to the overall CA team by participating in brainstorms, meetings, cultural activities and social outreach programmes.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in relevant field.
- Strong, effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong presentation skills
Send your CV and a detailed one-pager why you should be considered for this internship to email@example.com
If you haven’t heard from us within two weeks of sending your application, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Posted on 04 Dec 11:11