- TGCSA, IHS partner with Summit to upskill hospitality graded establishments
- 5 leadership lessons from key events during 2019
- BizTrendsLIVE!2020 speakers announced and booking open
|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||R15000 per month|
Job descriptionAs a member of our Go to Market team, you will be part of a fast-paced, customer-centric, sales orientated environment, providing efficient skills in the area of sales.
As a sales graduate, you will have the support and resources to grow and develop your career in sales. You will have the guidance’ input; mentorship and support from senior managers, executives, colleagues, and resources to develop a tailored path in a successful career in sales. You will learn the various elements of what goes into being a successful sales individual.
More so, you will be exposed to a leading software as a service company being exposed to complex sales with multi-product/service and integrated solutions.
You will have the opportunity to be exposed to a variety of blue-chip companies across industries. You will become integrated into our Go to Market team.
- Market development and “cold calling”
- Pipeline, forecast and lead management
- Qualify sales meetings using tools such as LinkedIn, Internal CRM systems and lists provided by Marketing
- Responsibility for the Channel Partner CRM system (updating of contract details and other important information)
- Be involved in all training activities and provide assistance to trainers
- General support to the Go to Market team
- Facilitate and attend Partner events
- Supporting sales marketing campaigns
- Preparation and consolidation of sales enablement content
- Assist with sales enablement research and market analysis
- Respond and escalate inbound partner queries
The successful graduates must have completed the following in the last two years:
- Business Degree
- BCom Degree
- Energetic and enthusiastic;
- Goal and solutions orientated;
- Passionate about Technology;
- Passionate about learning and self-development;
- Adaptable and flexible;
- Professional and presentable;
- Curious and problem solving
RequirementsPlease note: In order to apply for this and other internships, please click on the apply button which will take you to the interns' platform - www.trustedinterns.co.za. Register your profile, and once approved, you can go ahead and apply.
Posted on 03 Dec 12:27