|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||R12000 - R14000 per month Basic salary|
|Benefits:||Discovery Group Life Cover|
|Company:||Community Media Trust|
Job descriptionCommunity Media Trust (CMT) is a not-for-profit organisation that has produced HIV/AIDS and related public health education material and implemented community-level programmes since 1998.
CMT wishes to appoint a suitably qualified/experienced and committed individual with initiative and strong administrative skills to provide support as the Office Administrator in our Ekurhuleni office. Salary commensurate with experience.
Key duties and responsibilities (may include but are not limited to)
- Providing administrative support in a variety of ways to assist the teams in the field
- Collating all office requests for activity costs
- Reconciliation of all expenditure
- Daily collating, capturing and emailing the Office Movements of all employees based at the office
- Filing of all office documentation as required
- Other administrative duties that may be required
- A completed Employment Application Form found at http://www.cmt.org.za/about-us/vacancies
- One-page covering letter
- CV - maximum two pages
Only online applications with all of the above attachments (1-3) will be accepted.
CMT is committed to equity in our employment practices. It is with the intention to appoint individuals with the aim of meeting our equity objectives. CMT reserve the right not to appoint if no suitable candidates are identified.
Closing date: Friday, 22 November 2019 (12:00 PM)
Correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates. If you do not receive a response within two weeks after the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
CMT reserves the right to amend and/or withdraw adverts at any time without notification.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Initiative and excellent problem-solving skills
- Seeks to go beyond role requirements and aims for high performance.
- Takes responsibility for actions
- Matric (or equivalent)
- Two to four years of proven administration experience in the same/similar position
- Proven experience in reconciliation of expenditure
- Good communication and strong organisational/logistical skills
- Excellent computer literacy, including excellent skills in Microsoft Excel
- Fluency in English, isiZulu and/ or Sesotho required
- Knowledge of HIV/AIDS, TB and other related health issues required
- Valid code 8 driver's license
Posted on 07 Nov 11:20
- Graduate Office Administrator, Sandton, Graduates24
- Microsoft SQL Data Base Administrator, Johannesburg, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Financial Administrator, Johannesburg, Longmeadow Edenvale
- Sales Administrator, Johannesburg, Amalgam
- Administrator, johannesburg, Randburg Square, Gym Company
- Intermediate Linux Systems Administrator, Johannesburg, Midrand, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Project Administrator, Sandton, Bryanston
- Administrator/Assistant, Pretoria, Faerie Glen
- Logistics Administrator, Johannesburg, Longmeadow Edenvale
- Sales Administrator, Johannesburg, Northcliff, Sentient Publishing
- Office Administrator, Johannesburg
- Administrator, Johannesburg, Sandton
- Creditors Administrator, Johannesburg, Longmeadow, Edenvale
- Accountant, Vereeniging, Christian Art Distributors
- Communications/Special Projects Office Manager, Johannesburg, Northern suburbs, Ad Talent
- Junior Accountant, Johannesburg, Edenvale, Greenstone, Rage
- Junior Accountant, Vereeniging, Worldwide Positions