|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||To be discussed|
|Benefits:||Medical aid, Pension, GAP cover, Life cover|
|Location:||Cape Town, Westlake|
Job descriptionPosition overview:
The response coordinator is responsible for general and emergency assistance to a worldwide client base utilizing the operations protocols and other client-focused procedures. Shift work is required, to include regular exposure to nights, weekends (differential is paid for shift hours) and holidays.
- Serves as a team member in the 24/7 Response Operations Center: interface with security and intelligence Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) who support a wide range of security and risk mitigation products and services
- Aids client travellers, expats and others as the first point of contact
- Prepares case management reports for clients to document actions undertaken
- Responds to various mobile device communications from personnel in high-risk locations
- Utilises Worldcue platform to extract, format and summarize data that informs client of potential risk to organizational assets during critical events
- Interfaces with mapping products/API’s to identify locations of events, transportation routes and designated areas
- Prepares and updates operational maps
- Maintains contact metrics for reporting of daily/monthly hotline activity
- Builds custom client protocols that serve as directives for addressing hotline contacts
- Adheres to applicable information security procedures and policies as updated from time to time on the ISMS
- Reports any information security incidents or potential information security threats to the Information Security Officer
- Takes a proactive approach to information security
- Bachelor's degree in international studies/development/related filed; or four years’ direct experience in emergency/crisis response, military or response centres that require communication skills during high operational tempo
- International studies, emergency management, travel, call centre and/or expatriate experience desired
- Experience in Psychological First Aid, a plus!
- Foreign language knowledge, a plus!
- Must have the ability to work in South Africa without any restrictions
Company DescriptionWorldAware is the premier integrated risk management company focused on empowering clients with the best intelligence and insights available to operate globally with confidence. Our innovative solutions enable multinational organisations to prepare for, monitor, and respond to potential threats to their people, facilities, suppliers, and information.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills – convey complex details of situational information to duty personnel and client POC’s in accurate and concise manner.
- Well-developed sense of judgment, critical thinking, and analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Adaptable to frequent changes in environment.
- Familiarity with global events, security issues and other operational risk concerns to international organisations.
- Must be able to effectively respond to client travelers experiencing dynamic/emotional situations.
- Must be able to multi-task with great attention to detail and time management.
- Must arrive on time for all shifts, understand working in a shift environment, and be a cheerful team player.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Windows 7/8 and Office 365 applications.
- Shift work/on-call ability is a requirement for this position
- Must have the ability to pass a pre-employment background check as well as writing and technology aptitude screenings as a condition of employment
Posted on 11 Oct 12:13
Get job alerts for Coordinator jobs
- Medical Education Coordinator, Cape Town, Recruit Digital
- Office Coordinator/Account Management, Cape Town, Maitland, Persuade
- Events Coordinator, Cape Town, Camps Bay, Career Custodians
- Purchasing Coordinator - Furniture, Cape Town, Paarden Eiland, Weylandts
- Class Coordinator, Cape Town
- Social Media Coordinator, Cape Town, Viv Gordon Placements
- Brand Ambassador Coordinator, Cape Town, Montague Gardens, Tradeway Promotions
- Internal Sales Coordinator, Cape Town, Trusted Interns
- Digital Marketing/Content Coordinator, Franschhoek
- Senior Assessment Coordinator, Cape Town, Red & Yellow
- Data Coordinator, Cape Town, Westlake Business Park
- Legal/Governance Administrator, Cape Town, Southern suburbs, Home Choice
- HR Administrator Intern, Cape Town, Bergvliet
- Website Administrator, Cape Town
- Event Manager, Cape Town, Lansdowne
- Researchers - Collecting/Inputting Data, Cape Town, Topco Media
- Social Media Specialist/Digital Writer, Cape Town, Southern Suburbs
- Digital Media Specialist/Account Manager, Cape Town, Plumstead