|Get jobs on your |
Night Shift Production Coordinator/Traffic Controller
|Remuneration:||- R12500 Basic salary|
|Benefits:||Laptop and cellphone allowance|
|Location:||Cape Town, Airport Industria|
Job descriptionContent Lab is looking for a self-starter with impeccable organisation and communication skills. The English language subtitling and scripting team has grown rapidly in partnership with a US (Hollywood) based company. As a result we're looking for a young, energetic, independent, and motivated production coordinator to join our team. We service all the major Hollywood studios and keeping projects running smoothly and on schedule is our primary objective!
Tasks include the scheduling, tracking, and project coordination of all English department assignments for the Scripting and Subtitling teams. This position is designed to ensure the seamless completion of all English language job requests from creation to QC and ultimately post-processing and final delivery. This position requires acute attention to detail, time management and communication skills.
Required to work 5pm CAT to midnight CAT in order to ensure the smooth handover of scheduling responsibilities and tasks across multiple time zones.
This position will also require overtime from time-to-time.
Tasks and duties:
- Training on Subtitling and Scripting workflows.
- Training on the scheduling portal to assign and track projects to completion.
- Providing daily, weekly, and monthly updates/reports on projects.
- Attending training and weekly meetings at the Cape Town offices.
- Attending daily scheduling calls with offices in Los Angeles, East Asia (Bangkok/Bangalore), Cairo, Cape Town and London.
- The assignment and tracking of all Subtitling and Scripting jobs.
- Tracking the completion and delivery of all English projects.
- Working closely with staff, freelancers, and vendors to ensure instructions, assets, and style guides are delivered through the portal.
- Troubleshooting any issues with project assignments.
- Reporting to the Operations Manager.
- Laptop and cellphone allowance.
- Transport provided to and from work.
- Join a young team of creative, passionate, hard-working writers and editors.
Company DescriptionContent Lab is a production facility specializing in language localization of multimedia content. Our goal is to be a world-class service provider and content creator. We are a start-up in our fifth year of business and our facility boasts multiple professional recording studios and editing suites. We are a young dynamic team with a strong company culture and a visionary leader. Our motto is “Know your purpose, reach your potential, lead the way.”
- Impeccable organisation
- Detail oriented
- Excellent communication skills (phone and email)
- Writing skills
- Excellent grammar and command of the English language
- Fast learner
- Technologically savvy
- Excel, Outlook Ninja
- Black-belt in problem-solving
- A true morning person
Posted on 02 Sep 15:39
+27(0) 21 3800 171