|Get jobs on your |
Virtual Assistant – Work from Home
We are a small, friendly team developing and promoting a mobile app targeting nature, bird and animal lovers.
We would love to see our employees grow both inside and outside of work and we make sure our team members feels supported both professionally and personally. We look for dedication and professionalism while giving you responsibilities and a fair amount of freedom.
We are looking to hire people who believe in our work as much as we do and in return we give the flexibility to work in the places and environments that work best for you. Every team member has the chance to contribute in big ways to the success of our company.
If you love nature, are fluent in both written and spoken English, would enjoy a combination of administrative tasks, content creation and marketing and would love to learn more about the world of mobile applications, we want to hear from you.
If you answered YES to the above, but feel like you don't have all the relevant experience just yet, please apply and if there's a fit, we will train you. We are looking for an ambitious person who are in it for the long run.
(Please read the whole job post before applying)
Among your responsibilities:
- Use the internet to research content and customers
- Maintain and grow the listing of existing and prospective customers
- Draft emails to existing and future customers
- Find and manage relevant photographs and other content on the internet
- Create compelling and appropriate content
- Managing a company social media content schedule - drafting posts and looking for stories to share
- Other similar tasks may apply.
- High-speed internet — You must have a stable high-speed internet connection and be able to work from home without distractions
- Fluent level of English (both written and spoken)
- Great communication skills
- Hard worker
- Immaculate attention to detail
- Problem solver
- A love for learning and trying new things
- An interest in nature and animals
- Marketing experience preferred
- 20 hours a week (with the opportunity to extend hours as the business grows and your performance is evaluated)
- Flexible working hours (to be discussed with the right candidate)
- Negotiable based on your experience but in the ZAR60 to ZAR80 per hour range.
- Also based on your performance you may receive bonuses. As long as our success grows, your salary will keep growing as well
- Please send an email to email@example.com with the subject line "[YourName] - Applying for General Virtual Assistant"
- Please start your e-mail message with your favourite ANIMAL (in CAPS).
- Please write a short cover letter describing yourself and why we should choose you for this position. (Note that a generic copied & pasted cover letter won't be read. Please write one for this specific position and how your skills match what is required for this role)
- Please attach your cv to the email.
- Please mention your expected hourly salary (in ZAR) and your availability to start IF chosen.
- BONUS: This is not mandatory, but will help us getting to know you better.
Please send a short video talking about yourself, your experience and why we should choose you. Remember - the video should not be generic, but specific to this position.
Posted on 13 Aug 15:14