- Gender equality makes good business sense
- Making unlimited leave policies work for you
- Women-led businesses key to unemployment alleviation in SA - Sandwich Baron CEO
|Get jobs on your |
Junior Accounts Executive
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
Job descriptionMain purpose of job:
Responsible for taking the client campaigns from concept to development into execution. Oversee and lead the client service team by devising strategy, developing client relationships and delivering client objectives. Our ideal candidate needs to have some agency experience. This role is more admin driven and organisation oriented rather than creative.
- Hold and grow client relationships
- Manage the internal pitch from brief to debrief
- Write accurate and insightful briefs
- Delivery of work on time to ensure excellence
- Manage the workflow with the team and ensure deadlines are met
- Solve problems that occur and escalate issues that cannot be resolved to the Brand Manager
- Show enthusiasm for the client’s business
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to accurately understand client briefs
- Contribute to creative concept development
- Produce budgets in line with approved brief response
- Manage campaign budgets and reconciliations, including invoices being raised
- Execution/production management of BTL materials
- Conduct post-campaign analysis, produce debrief documents, make recommendations and implement key learning
- Protect the organisation's value by keeping information confidential
- working on Chase
- TTL advertising
- for digital owned media as well as paid media campaigns.
- Ensuring print, TV, radio and digital, as well as in-store elements, go according to chase lists and media schedules and timing plan
- Writing and formulating concise briefs for creative to ensure good and thorough communication and understanding.
- Meeting with creative to do a verbal briefing after written brief has been placed in the system.
- Reviewing concepts and actuals with creative before client presentations.
- Processing ad-hoc client requests as quickly as possible.
- Managing and attending weekly status reports.
- Industry-specific operational knowledge of logistics and supply chain
- Basic numeracy
- Computer literacy
Posted on 06 Aug 14:32