|Get jobs on your |
Junior Art Director
|Remuneration:||R14000 - R16000 per month negotiable Basic salary|
|Benefits:||Medical Aid, RA|
|Location:||Cape Town, Woodstock|
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
|Company:||Ogilvy South Africa|
- You’ll be conceptualising ideas for small to medium-sized jobs. These could include anything from advertorials, print and poster layouts, to TV titles, print jobs and small campaigns. You’ll also be helping to do up people’s presentations and, generally, assisting on larger jobs. Depending on how quickly you pick up conceptualising skills, you could also start tackling ‘bigger’ jobs like TV commercials, and print campaigns.
- You need to be able to develop and/or work with different looks for different brand personalities.
- You also need to start gaining a basic understanding of the digital medium, i.e. banners, websites, apps, etc.
- Familiarise yourself with all the different departments in the agency, as well as the five basic processes for coming up with and producing great work: briefing, brainstorming, reviewing, presenting and production
- Responsible for making sure the briefing process is properly followed before you start any work, i.e. that there is a kickstart and that your written brief contains the minimum basics.
- Degree - Motion Picture
- At least 18 months experience out of varsity in an ad agency
- Digital knowledge and trends
Posted on 22 Jul 13:06
Ogilvy Cape Town
Ogilvy & Mather is the leader in the industry, focused on building and transforming brands.