|Get jobs on your |
Account Director/Account Manager
|Remuneration:||negotiable Cost to company|
|Job level:||Management Snr|
Job descriptionBuckle up, strap on your kneepads and elbow guards, fasten your helmet and get ready for one hell of a ride!
Join our team and the days will never be dull, your inbox will never be empty and your schedule will always be full. If you can already feel a sneaky bead of sweat creeping down your forehead, this is probably not the gig for you. But if you’re already pumped at the thought of a challenge then you could be the organised and determined self-starter we’re looking for.
Our agency and our diverse client portfolio are growing rapidly and we need an experienced Account Manager or Director with excellent communication and client service skills to take up the reins on a range of exciting accounts. In this position, you’ll be expected to think both strategically and creatively in order to deliver the best possible results for the clients in your portfolio. Most importantly, you’ll be expected to have a wicked sense of humour so you can slot right in to our agency vibe and become part of our weird and wonderful family.
Look, we’re unconventional, but that’s what makes our agency a great place to hone your skills and become the best possible marketer you can. So, if you are a hard worker and you think you can take the heat, please send your CV through and if we’re impressed, we’ll give you a call.
Unfortunately, this gig is not for everyone. So, if you don’t hear back from us after two weeks please consider your application unsuccessful.
A through the line advertising agency and marketing consultancy.
- Marketing degree would be ideal but is not essential
- A minimum of four years’ experience in client service in an advertising agency environment
- Professional in conduct
- Results driven
- The ability to think creatively and quickly when required
- The ability to manage time effectively and efficiently
- Demonstrate good English skills (good business writing skills included)
- Demonstrate proactive thinking skills and ability to make decisions
- Ability to build relationships and customer service orientated
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- Performs well as part of a team and is good at motivating team work
- Well presented
- The ability to work well under pressure
Posted on 22 Jul 08:44