- 3 steps towards 'glass boxing' your company with a Biz Press Office
- Potential jail time on the cards for CV fraudsters
- Education initiatives can transform CSI into social justice
|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||Cost to company|
|Location:||Cape Town, Bellville CBD|
We are looking for an inhouse, well-rounded and creative and experienced Graphic Designer to help develop the overall layout and production design for various company applications such as for social media advertisements, company brochures, quarterly magazines and items needed for our quarterly corporate events.
Your duties as a Graphic Designer will include:
- Bringing the brief and concept to life based on the company’s needs and vision.
- Keeping budget, time and production constraints in mind.
- Preparing mock-ups and present to the CEO before deciding on a final design/concept.
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools.
- Editing proofs to company’s specifications and getting signoff/approval before finalising artwork.
- Working and collaborating with the inhouse team, photographers, printing houses and other designers.
- Adapting and rolling out approved concepts to various printing houses and/or social media platforms.
- Adhering to a company’s brand identity and guidelines.
- Apply typography techniques.
- Communicating with internal and external stakeholders about progress of projects and any issues that may arise.
- Working with external departments to extend concept and visuals to other internal and external marketing-related material.
- Ensure artwork is correct and supplied in the right format/sizes/colour codes before being sent to press and production facilities.
- Work on multiple briefs at the same time. For time to time this will require over time.
- Be creative, adaptable to trends and conceptualize original ideas.
- Have a strong, well-rounded portfolio that showcases your individual design aesthetic.
- Good communication skills to accurately convey your concepts to clients and team members.
- Be a skilled user of design software such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
- Have extensive Microsoft Office knowledge eg. Excel, Powerpoint etc
- Mindful of company’s needs and the time and costs associated with what you will be delivering. Be able to listen, understand the brief and be adaptable.
- Have an active interest in design, trends and be passionate about the work you deliver.
- Be able to work under pressure.
- Be able to successfully manage an entire project from start to finish.
- A National Diploma/Degree in Graphic Design.
- Formal training/certification in the use of Adobe’s Creative suite of programs or similar.
- Minimum of five years of experience in a senior role.
Posted on 11 Jul 16:30
- Mid Graphic/Digital Designer, Cape Town, Recruit Digital
- Graphic/Digital Designer, Cape Town, Recruit Digital
- Trade Marketing Assistant/Graphic Designer, Cape Town, Claremont, Trusted Interns
- Senior Graphic Designer, Cape Town
- Mid-Senior Graphic Designer, Cape Town, Gardens
- Graphic Designer, Cape Town
- Graphic Designer, Cape Town, Epping Industria 2
- Graphic Designer/Art Director, Cape Town
- Graphic Designer/Art Director, Cape Town
- Graphic Designer/DTP, Cape Town, Viv Gordon Placements
- Mid-Senior Graphic Designer, Pretoria, Centurion
- Graphic Designer, Cape Town, Central
- Junior Graphic Designer/Intern, Cape Town, Bellville
- Animator - Intermediate Graphic Designer, Cape Town, Century City, DigiOutsource
- Intermediate Graphic Designer – Illustrator, Cape Town, Century City, DigiOutsource
- Mid-Senior Graphic Designer, Cape Town, Sandown
- Graphic Designer, Cape Town, Maitland
- Graphic Designer, Cape Town, Woodstock
- Mid/Senior Graphic Designer/Illustrator, Cape Town, GetSmarter, a brand of 2U, Inc.
- Junior Graphic Designer, Cape Town, Woodstock, Trusted Interns
- Intern Graphic Designer, Cape Town, Rondebosch
- Graphic Designer Social Media, Stellenbosch
- Graphic Designer Intern, Cape Town, Trusted Interns
- Mid-Level Graphic Designer/Illustrator, Cape Town, GetSmarter, a brand of 2U, Inc.
- Freelance Corporate Midweight Graphic Designer, Cape Town
- Corporate Mid-Weight Graphic Designer, Cape Town, CBD
- Graphic Designer, Cape Town, Diep River, Southern Suburbs, DirectAxis
- Graphic Designer (Temporary), Cape Town, Woodstock
- Web Developer, Cape Town, Woodstock