- Deutsche Bank job cuts are tip of the iceberg for the finance industry
- Amazon to upskill 100,000 employees with in-demand skills
- Workplace wizards unite: A new union you did not invite in...
|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||R10000 - R13000 per month Basic salary|
|Benefits:||Retirement Annuity & Life Policy|
|Location:||Cape Town, Woodstock|
|Company:||Moving Tactics Pty Ltd|
Job descriptionMoving Tactics was establised in 1997. With over 20 years of experience in Digital Signage, the Company is growing and we are looking for a Creditors Clerk to join our Finance team.
We are looking for someone that loves what they do that can bring more value to the business.
Duties and responsibilities
- Loading of weekly/monthly payments
- Maintain FNB/ABSA Beneficiaries and ensure that there are no duplicates.
- Maintain an accurate and up to date Accounts Payable system. Which includes maintaining Creditors and adding new suppliers onto Pastel.
- Obtaining original banking on newly opened vendors and adding them to the various bank account for payments as per company policy.
- Accurate processing of invoices to assigned accounts and matching of GRN’s.
- To reconcile and maintain all creditors accounts for payments and invoices, Weekly/Monthly
- Emailing and filing of all remittance advices after every payment run to creditors.
- Promotes and develops sound relationships with suppliers. Liaises with Creditors and Account department with integrity and diplomacy.
- Filing of relevant documentation timeously.
- Supplier BBBEE Rating Certificates are filed together with the copy “Credit application Forms” as per company policy.
- Complete EFT requisitions accurately and timeously each month with adequate supporting documentation to substantiate each payment.
- Compiling an accruals listing at month end for expenses not raised during term by 2nd of each month.
- Compare good received to Finance
- Comparing of Invoices
- Payments schedules
- Dealing with Suppliers
- Handling Queries
- Requesting Statement
- Sending claim
- Payments & Receipts Cash Books
- Credit Cards
Applicants with Debtors and creditors experience is a MUST as we're a small team and the ability to perform all functions is a requirement.
RequirementsQualifications and competencies
- Matric and tertiary education.
- Minimum of three years of related experience.
- Must have experience with Pastel
- Computer literate in Outlook, MS Word and MS Excel
- A flare for problem-Solving.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team player.
- Out the box thinking and the ability to work independently
- Superb attention to detail.
- Strive for excellence, accuracy and be deadline driven
- Ability to run this function/department like a boss.
Posted on 09 Jul 15:39