|Get jobs on your |
Creative Content Producer
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Reference:||#Creative Content Pro|
Job descriptionThe Global Access team have been helping large organisations communicate to their staff using the best content on the best platforms.
Our Creative Team is responsible for delivering the best content that helps our clients achieve their business objectives. The type of content ranges from pre-recorded video and animation content to live broadcast or streamed content. We’re looking for a Creative Producer who can bring their “out of the box” thinking to our Content team and help challenge the status quo.
You need to have the knowledge and experience to create innovative, exciting video and animation content to support employee engagement.
Creative content producer job description:
- Must be able to supervise the entire content creation process, from pre-production to filming to post-production and final delivery.
- Filming of (but not limited to) editorials, events and commercial content videos such as mini-documentaries, hero interviews, event previews, explainer videos and reviews; coverage of awards shows and conferences, corporate videos, promos and highlights videos.
- Great knowledge of filming equipment.
- Great eye for design and able to conceptualise creative and enticing content.
- Fantastic attention to detail.
- Writing video scripts where needed (please ensure that you are a terrific speller and grammarian).
- Producing high-quality video content and experimenting with new formats and approaches, such as 360 videos.
- Be able to work across all platforms from digital and online to television and broadcasting.
- Ensuring that the client’s brief is met and exceeding expectations with the final product that is delivered.
- The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of current video production techniques, with a huge appetite for curiosity and bringing their own flare to the table.
- Proven skills in shooting and editing high-quality content, make sure your showreel or portfolio is ready and looking good.
- Must also understand other aspects of the production process and jobs that other crews do, such as make-up, sound, lighting, etc.
- Developing story ideas, and production plans on timescales to suit the demands of each video and ensuring that you stick within the budget while going the extra mile.
- Filming in the studio or on location, including operating cameras, lighting and audio, as well as directing crew, presenters, voice over artists and interviewees.
- Must have a degree or relevant qualification within the media/ television space.
- Supplying video to support the creation of marketing collateral for internal and external use.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Premiere and Final Cut alike.
- Preferably (but not essential) able to edit video.
- Working closely with editors, production crew, other producers, production managers and animators/designers to maximise the potential of each piece of content.
- Must have excellent presentation skills
- Great at customer relationships (corporate experience would be preferred)
- Be able to think quickly and creatively
- Be up to date with creative content techniques
- Be able to direct/ lead a creative project
- Scriptwriting and Storyboarding Skills
- On Location and Studio Directing
- Leading the Post Production process
- Additional skills (editing/ graphics etc) would be a nice to have
- 5 Years+ work experience
- Relevant tertiary qualification
Posted on 02 Jul 13:58