- Are you a Youthpreneur?
- 4 incentive travel trends to keep young employees happy this #YouthMonth
- 3 tips for graduates entering the digitally-driven workforce
|Get jobs on your |
Paid Search Specialist
|Remuneration:||Cost to company|
|Company:||VML South Africa|
Job descriptionA paid search specialist is responsible for managing the optimisation and reporting of paid search campaigns, ensuring exceptional results for performance minded clients.
Key responsibilities (including however not restricted to)
- Managing the strategy, implementation, and optimisation of Google SEM campaigns.
- Attending and presenting at client meetings where needed.
- Training and up-skilling the team members in Google SEM management.
- Effective management of the optimisation team to deliver the best results across various digital media and analytics platforms with a specific focus on performance media.
- Assisting with the creation of reporting templates and optimisation schedules for the team to use on a daily basis to ensure the standard of work is exceptional.
- Working with the head of media to introduce new reporting and performance media technologies to VML South Africa .
- Overseeing the reporting and analysing of campaigns based on the expected KPIs and objectives.
- Ensuring Google Analytics reporting is integrated with media reporting (where applicable).
- Keeping abreast of media and analytics trends.
- Successful performance of campaigns that you are assigned to
- Successful management of the team that report to you
- Quality of work produced from strategies to presentations to reporting, etc.
- Champion the development of new/creative ideas, processes or technologies
- Compliance with deadlines
- Post-matric diploma, degree, qualification in marketing communications, media – a plus
- Strong computer skills, proficient use of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Strong SEM marketing experience
- Performance media and optimisation experience
- Google Analytics experience
- Client service interaction
- Own car
- Google Search/Adwords and ideally with some client interaction as well
Posted on 11 Jun 11:02