|Get jobs on your |
Paid Search Assistant
Job descriptionThe paid search assistant will support the team in managing client accounts and facilitating marketing campaigns, whilst undertaking a comprehensive three-month training programme to become an expert in how Jellyfish does paid search/PPC.
- Strategic and efficient day to day management of assigned client accounts, focusing on gross profit growth.
- Exploring opportunities and facilitates campaigns through all available marketing channels (e.g. PPC, SEO, display, email and social media) with particular emphasis on innovative initiatives.
- Working closely with Account Managers to communicate campaign strategy, progress and results.
- Assisting with the compilation of campaign reports.
- Mastering Jellyfish’s methodologies, and internal tools, required to deliver efficient and profitable digital marketing campaigns (predominantly through PPC).
- Formulating campaign strategy, researching keywords and potential marketing channels, analysing competitors, and testing.
- Analysing the performance of campaigns, identifying strategic opportunities, facilitating change in order to hit and exceed client expectations and KPIs.
- Project managing all of the activity and processes required to proficiently run campaigns.
- Producing client-facing reports, studies and presentations to Jellyfish brand standards.
- Achieving continuous improvement by proactively assessing Jellyfish’s practices and methods.
- Maintaining an in-depth understanding of Jellyfish’s marketplace.
- Proven interest or experience in digital marketing
- Ideally knowledge or understanding of PPC/Paid Search
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
Company DescriptionJellyfish is your digital partner. We support and drive your digital transformation by providing the right technology, strategy and training.
We are a growing number of talented people across our expanding global network. We are Google’s leading global partner. And our close relationship is growing where we are, what we do and how we deliver it.
Working with Uber, eBay, Disney, Spotify, Skype, Nestlé, Ford, Aviva, UGG and ASOS - and many more - we are changing the way businesses work and how their customers experience their brand online.
- Highly analytical and data-driven
- Possesses strong business writing skills and able to produce high-quality documents
- Is commercially astute, identifies and suggests opportunities
- Demonstrates a structured and methodical way of working, with the ability to cope with competing demands and effectively prioritising tasks
- Exhibits a high level of attention to detail
- Possesses strong interpersonal skills, particularly influencing and listening skills
- Is a confident and articulate presenter
- Self-motivated individual with high levels of energy
- An outgoing, positive thinker, with consistent levels of evident enthusiasm
- Flexible, versatile and copes well under pressure
- Open, honest and direct, is comfortable in giving and receiving constructive feedback
Posted on 07 Jun 10:34