|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||R10500 per month Cost to company|
- Conducting research, writing articles, fact-checking articles, editing your work and that of others, for Conversion Advantage and CA's client base;
- Tailoring the content and style of individual writing assignments according to their purpose - whether they are intended to sell or inform;
- Assisting your manager with content strategies and providing backup and support to the digital content team in terms of research and journalism best practices;
- Understanding the target audience: you're not writing for the client, you're writing for their readers, so you'll need to know what interests them;
- Identifying key messages: understanding the main thing that you want the reader to feel and do and how to communicate this powerfully;
- Working with creative teams to ensure that the visual elements of digital campaigns – including websites, mobile sites, apps, social media content, etc. – complement the words and concepts;
- Researching your client's industry and their audience;
- Brainstorming with your team and independently to continuously come up with fresh ideas and to provide proactive article ideas for all our clients;
- Identifying fresh and interesting angles for your articles;
- Writing for web pages and blogs, social media, scripts, and long copy for articles;
- Proofreading your own work before it goes to your senior team for approval;
- Working with your team to review the impact your work has had and implementing the learnings you have gained from each project;
- Copy-checking all work before it is sent to the client service team for approval;
- Understanding and interpreting the impact of SEO writing and incorporating your research into your writing by adhering to best practices;
- Reporting on trends and insights in the digital storytelling field, providing inspiration and guidance to team members;
- Assisting the management team with content queries and ad hoc projects, and contributing to the overall CA team by participating in brainstorms, meetings, cultural activities, and social outreach programmes.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in relevant field.
- Strong, effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong presentation skills
- Free parking.
- Drinks on Fridays.
- Getting paid for working overtime.
If you haven’t heard from us within two weeks of sending your application, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Posted on 20 May 14:02
- Senior In-House Copywriter, Cape Town, Viv Gordon Placements
- Copywriter/Senior Copywriter, Cape Town, Woodstock, Elevator
- Mid-Senior Copywriter, Cape Town
- Junior Digital Copywriter, Cape Town, Ninety9cents
- Copywriter, Cape Town, Greenpoint, Heart FM
- Digital Copywriter, Knysna
- Senior Digital Copywriter, Cape Town, Recruit Digital
- Mid-Weight Copywriter, Cape Town, Southern Suburbs, Ad Talent
- Digital Copywriter, Stellenbosch, Recruit Digital
- Senior Copywriter, Cape Town, Diepriver
- Jnr Copywriter, Cape Town, Woodstock, Ogilvy Cape Town