|Get jobs on your |
|Location:||Cape Town, De Waterkant|
|Company:||M&C Saatchi Abel|
We are a highly entrepreneurial and opportunity focused company who want to be the most desired creative company on the African continent and beyond.
We believe that “the people with the best people win” and are looking for a world-class CPT based DTP Operator to join our team and be part of this audacious vision.
The ideal candidate will need to have three to five years’ experience and will be responsible for the following:
- Edit and layout of collateral in a variety of software applications and templates.
- Collaborate with Client service and traffic to meet timelines and create high-quality work in a fast-paced environment.
- Keep up-to-date on software and technical knowledge
- Understand and follow all DTP processes and regulations
- Take full ownership for own assigned work
- Comply with quality standards
- Established agency workflow process accordingly that suits all stakeholders to meet critical deadlines
- Expert knowledge and high level of proficiency in Creative Cloud
i.e.: Indesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Highly proficient in photoshop retouching (high end)
- A sound understanding of resolution and DPI with regards to final output
- Sound knowledge of repro requirements in terms of technical application
- Sound knowledge of use of colour (CMYK/ SPOT/ RGB) and DTP application in terms of print process (I.e. For Litho / silkscreen/ digital)
- Sound understanding and use of trapping / spreading and overprinting
- Knowledge and understanding of all aspects of branding and advertising
- Knowledge of all departmental processes (time management, document management, etc.)
- Practical knowledge of workflow processes
- Understanding of design and application of a concept across POS collateral
- Good understanding of DTP’s role within the production process
- Strong attention to detail and consistency
- Understanding of and experienced in corporate identity management and branding, layout, repro colour theory and typography in both print and digital.
- Able to create new die lines, if needed for special executions of certain jobs.
- Mediasend/Adsend knowledge would be an advantage
- Applicants may need to do a practical test
We solve in the positive.
While we look at every CV submitted to us in detail, given the sheer volume of applications we’re not able to respond to every applicant personally. Rest assured that if we like what we see, we’ll be in touch as soon as possible. Alternatively, we’ll keep your details on record for future consideration.
If you haven’t heard from us within two weeks, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful.
Posted on 15 Mar 13:07
Advertising, Marketing,Jhb: 011 883 5404
PR, Media and Digital
CT: 021 422 3590 www.adtalent.co.za
Recruiters & Career Coaches in Advertising, Marketing, Media, PR, IT and Digital.Lynn: 082 802 4441
Specialists in Tech & Marketing recruitmentJackie: 072 487 3387
Nova: 073 393 9731