|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||Negotiable depending on experience|
|Company:||M&C Saatchi Abel|
We are a highly entrepreneurial and opportunity focused company who want to be the most desired creative company on the African continent and beyond.
We believe that “the people with the best people win” and are looking for a world class Johannesburg based Account Director to join our team and be part of this audacious vision. We are looking for a brave, bright, optimistic problem solver.
Six core qualities that we are looking for:
- Passion for creativity - Fights for brilliant creative work and actively seeks to drive enviable creative solutions and opportunities on every brief.
- Connector of dots – someone who can work across a complex client business & drive cohesion by bringing the right people together to solve problems quickly.
- Operational smarts – ability to get work out in an efficient & effective manner
- Relationship builder – A natural leader who is able to work with multiple stakeholders both within the agency environment and when dealing with client.
- Passionate about admin and the detail: Pays attention to the details and worries about the little things and has strong organization, admin and time management skills.
- Drives positivity - is energetic with a go-getter attitude and injects this into the team
- Happy People: Build relationships of trust, respect and partnership within our culture that allows people to be and do their best, as well as be responsible for managing and growing the core skills of their junior team members.
- Happy Clients: Client has full trust and confidence in you to lead projects; take briefs; and manage client presentations without senior involvement. You are able to identify opportunities to build on and grow the client relationship – You are able to surprise and delight beyond the day-to-day.
- Happy Money: You are responsible for ensuring the brand team charges for work correctly, and ensures the necessary "checks and balances" are in place to drive seamless financial administration of the account. You can also confidently do first drafts of fee proposals and has a very clear understanding of how the agency makes money.
- Happy Work: You have a trusted relationship with your creative, strategy and production teams and is able to conduct creative meetings and assess and push the work against the clarity of a well written brief. You continuously ensure that there is consistent brand alignment in all the work produced.
- Five+ years' experience in the account management function (big agency experience is preferable)
- Experienced in working with senior clients across multiple stakeholders
- Good knowledge of media landscape (traditional & digital)
- A natural leader with fantastic people skills - both within the agency environment and when dealing with client
We solve in the positive.
While we look at every CV submitted to us in detail, given the sheer volume of applications we’re not able to respond to every applicant personally. Rest assured that if we like what we see, we’ll be in touch as soon as possible. Alternatively, we’ll keep your details on record for future consideration.
If you haven’t heard from us within two weeks, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful.
Posted on 15 Mar 12:57
021 421 1024
- Account Director - Public Relations, Sandton, Lewyll Communications
- Account Director, Johannesburg, Fourways
- Digital Account Director, Johannesburg, Bryanston, Ogilvy South Africa
- Social Media Account Director, Johannesburg, Bryanston, Ogilvy South Africa
- Account Director - PR, Johannesburg, Bryanston, Ogilvy South Africa
- Senior Account Director - PR Agency, Johannesburg, Sandton, Lewyll Communications
Advertising, Marketing,Jhb: 011 883 5404
PR, Media and Digital
CT: 021 422 3590 www.adtalent.co.za
Recruiters & Career Coaches in Advertising, Marketing, Media, PR, IT and Digital.Lynn: 082 802 4441
Specialists in Tech & Marketing recruitmentJackie: 072 487 3387
Nova: 073 393 9731