- Public Service to check social media usage when recruiting
- Government to engage Sibanye on possible job cuts
- Changing the game: Five strategies for future-fit learning and development practices in SA organisations*
|Get jobs on your |
Digital Account Manager
|Location:||Durban, La Lucia|
|Reference:||#DBN - AM|
|Company:||Liquorice Digitas LBi|
Liquorice is looking for a digital account manager with client service and project management experience within a digital marketing agency.
Candidate must have lots of digital experience, and have a creative, pioneering, and innovative spirit. Client service delivery will motivate you. Reasonable technical competence is required, and a passion for detailed project management is essential.
This is a permanent position is based at our office in Durban.
To succeed in this role, you would need to have:
- A solid understanding of the digital environment, technologies and capabilities.
- Ability to conceptualise solutions to meet client requirements.
- A degree or commercial qualification in business, marketing or IT and exceptional communication skills.
- Have fantastic communication and interpersonal skills and be a real ‘go-getter’.
- High attention to detail and a great work ethic.
- Proven track record working in an account management role (three to four years), preferably in a digital agency.
- High level of motivation and the ability to motivate development team.
- Must have a very strong understanding of the online environment.
- Experience in CRM, web, data management, BTL and direct marketing.
- Very strong strategic thinker.
- The ability to deliver on the client's business plans and implement accordingly with the team.
- Manage the retention of existing clients by delivering consistently high standards.
- Manage the health of the client's business within the agency.
- Deliver bottom line client profitability and grow the clients' business within the agency.
- Great attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Effective team management skills.
- Proficient in, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, email and web.
- Experience in content authoring and CMS will be an advantage.
- Experience with SEO, reporting will be an advantage.
- Experience with financial services will be an advantage.
- Running certain scale of business billings.
- Building and growing client relationships.
- Work on campaign strategies.
- On top of all day-to-day activities.
- Establish and maintain a productive communication between the client and the agency.
- Ensure that the agency’s actions are in line with agreements, procedures and budgets, and reflect a unified and agreed point of view.
- Maintain close contact with the client.
- Assist in the delivery of services to the client.
- Ensure a smooth and timeous workflow of activities directed at the client.
- Co-ordinate and manage agency services to the client.
- Lead status meetings.
- Ensure that client’s accounts are correct and delivered on time and that payment is effected timeously.
- Work hard, play hard attitude.
- Conceptual thinker.
- Very detail oriented.
- A go-getter who always strives to deliver the best possible results.
- Have great work ethic and be prepared to go the extra mile - a real team player.
- Confident with a drive to succeed.
Please note we reserve the right to freeze or not hire in the role.
Should you not receive a response from us within three weeks of your application, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful.
Posted on 18 Jan 16:38
Advertising, Marketing,Jhb: 011 883 5404
PR, Media and Digital
CT: 021 422 3590 www.adtalent.co.za
Recruiters & Career Coaches in Advertising, Marketing, Media, PR, IT and Digital.Lynn: 082 802 4441
Specialists in Tech & Marketing recruitmentJackie: 072 487 3387
Nova: 073 393 9731