|Get jobs on your |
|Benefits:||Payment is per article written|
Job descriptionThis is a Kenyan based publishing house with offices in east, west and southern Africa.
An exciting opportunity awaits an experienced print media journalist, to write features in B2B publications to the mining and construction sectors that are circulated not only in SA but in other countries on the continent.
The successful applicant must have a minimum of two years' experience in magazines/newspapers (preferably in B2B), and should be an excellent writer.
The main responsibilities include:
- Research, identify and write a variety of accurate articles in the news and features genres to deadline.
- Attend and report on industry events.
- Assist in the proofreading of copy.
- Work closely with the editor and publisher.
- The candidate must have experience in B2B writing with good admin skills (to properly follow up on leads to write the articles).
Posted on 11 Jan 15:09
+27 11 781 4253
Get job alerts for Journalist jobs
Advertising, Marketing,Jhb: 011 883 5404
PR, Media and Digital
CT: 021 422 3590 www.adtalent.co.za
Recruiters & Career Coaches in Advertising, Marketing, Media, PR, IT and Digital.Lynn: 082 802 4441
Specialists in Tech & Marketing recruitmentJackie: 072 487 3387
Nova: 073 393 9731