|Get jobs on your |
Human Resource Business Partner
|Remuneration:||negotiable Cost to company|
|Job level:||Management Snr|
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
Job descriptionIndependent Media has an exciting and challenging position for a Human Resources Business Partner who will be responsible for day to day operations in the Cape Town region, including recruitment, HR Benefits, administration and addressing IR issues in conjunction with Group / Strategic functions.
The successful incumbent will be responsible for:
- Weekly HR operations report that outline weekly/ongoing HR activity for the unit or region.
- Present at Rexco Forum and address any HR related matters in the region.
- Day to Day operations in the region, including recruitment and addressing IR issues in conjunction with Group / Strategic functions.
- Providing direction and support to the management on all human resources matters.
- Ensuring human resources policy and practice in all business units meets requisite standards.
- Implementing recruitment practices to ensure the business unit is fully resourced.
- Implementation of effective and reliable HR administration, harnessing cost effective information technologies, including the generation of key metrics for measurement of HR performances factors.
- Monitor, maintain and support a positive ER/IR framework within all business units and continually monitor, drive and support employee relations / industrial relations initiatives that cultivate and promote a healthy working environment.
- Maintain and develop close and productive relationships with trade unions and workers’ representatives where relevant, keep abreast of national legislation and developments in Labour Relations.
- Assessment of climate and culture in all business units, ensuring employee engagement is maintained through various HR programmes and proposing remedial action in response to unfavourable outcomes.
- Ensuring compliance with all laws and industry regulations and advising the business of the legal implications for the business
- Coaching and mentoring of junior staff
- Suitable human resources tertiary qualification
- Minimum of 5 years corporate / generalist human resources experience
- Advanced knowledge of Labour legislation.
- Advanced knowledge of HR Policies and procedures.
- Be customer service orientated.
- Be well organised with strong administration skills.
- Strong Leadership skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- Structured and organised
- Self starter
- Strong business acumen
- Sensitive, but assertive
Posted on 11 Jan 11:05
Advertising, Marketing,Jhb: 011 883 5404
PR, Media and Digital
CT: 021 422 3590 www.adtalent.co.za
Recruiters & Career Coaches in Advertising, Marketing, Media, PR, IT and Digital.Lynn: 082 802 4441
Specialists in Tech & Marketing recruitmentJackie: 072 487 3387
Nova: 073 393 9731