- Gender-responsive budgeting as a response to widening gender inequality
- MTN transformation programme turns employees into store owners
- Why contracting, micro-jobbing and gig work is on the rise
Business Development Manager
|Remuneration:||R36000 - R45000 per month Basic salary|
|Location:||Cape Town, Woodstock|
|Job level:||Management Snr|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
- Seeking a professional marketer with 10-15 years of proven experience in a technical field. At least five years must be in electronics manufacturing, aerospace or defence key account management.
- Must be able to travel and work away from home from time to time, including travel to Middle East.
- Strong academic results with a degree in marketing, finance, or electrical/electronics.
- Advanced Excel competence essential.
- Should have experience working with/for any of the following companies: BAE, Cobham, Collins, Diehl Defense, Denel, GE, Kongsberg Defense, Leonardo, MBDA, Raytheon, Saab, Safran, etc.
- Must demonstrate a clear understanding of economic and industrial aspects of market trends, customer needs and competition.
- Define, establish and execute strategies to conquer new markets.
- Provide mature leadership for the company’s marketing and sales efforts, building successful and enduring customer relationships.
- Act as the central point of reference for all aspects of the customer’s business, developing an effective, integrated account team across all functions related to the account.
Posted on 14 Sep 15:53
Apply by emailMargie Guthrie
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.