- Gender-responsive budgeting as a response to widening gender inequality
- MTN transformation programme turns employees into store owners
- Why contracting, micro-jobbing and gig work is on the rise
|Remuneration:||R20000 - R30000 per month Basic salary|
|Location:||Cape Town, Woodstock|
|Job level:||Management Jnr-Mid|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
- Full-time opportunity for a mid-career sales and marketing professional with background in electronics, avionics or cable assemblies.
- Minimum 5-10 years’ experience. Preferably tertiary qualification in marketing or finance.
- Advanced competence in Excel essential.
- Must be able to travel and work away from home from time to time, including travel to Middle East.
- Good academic results, communications skills, a professional work ethic, able to follow instructions anddeliver results within deadlines.
- Responsible for securing sustainable business and growth from a defined portfolio of customers.
- Must be able to produce business plans, cost and time estimates and to prepare final customer quotations unaided.
Posted on 14 Sep 15:53
Apply by emailMargie Guthrie
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
Get job alerts for Marketing Manager jobs
The digital marketing manager will be responsible for developing, implementing and managing marketing campaigns that promote the companies and their products and/or...
Company Description We are offering a remote working opportunity for a Digital Marketing Manager for international clients in a number of exciting fields.
Company description We are offering a full-time remote working opportunity for a Performance Marketing Manager for a fast-growing group of companies with an...
Cape Town, Woodstock
RunwaySale is one of the top e-tailers in South Africa.
Responsible for all aspects of our marketing operation with specific emphasis on digital marketing.