|Get jobs on your |
Senior Interior Architect
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Company:||John Jacob Interiors (Pty) Ltd|
We are currently looking for a highly driven interior architect to join our award-winning team. Freelance and permanent position available.
- Minimum of seven years' experience as an interior architect/designer.
- Bachelor's degree or other tertiary qualification in interior design, architecture or related discipline.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, SketchUp is a must.
- Demonstrate commitment to excellence in design and design execution.
- Demonstrate advanced understanding of the architectural design process and integration of interior architecture with the ability to develop interior design element components.
- Required to manage own multiple complex projects through all phases from proposal through to construction.
- Strong abilities in drawing up costs, schedules and other project documentation.
- Flexibility to focus on concurrent projects in various stages of development.
- Ability to communicate design ideas and direction efficiently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Build positive client relationships.
- Client management, contract management and site management expertise essential.
- Highly organised with a keen eye for detail and numerically oriented.
Posted on 20 Apr 09:07