|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||R8000 - R8000 per month|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Job descriptionWe are on the hunt for a young professional to join our company as a pro-active team member!!!
You will be required to work closely with management to provide administrative support, usually on a one-to-one basis.
You will play a pivotal role in helping management to make the best use of their time with administrative and secretarial tasks.
You will be at the heart of the business or organisation. Working alongside your manager, you will prove invaluable in helping support them with the day-to-day running of the business with administrative and secretarial work.
Personal assistant duties can include everything from helping with time and daily management, scheduling of meetings, correspondence, and note-taking. You can also expect to answer phone calls, take notes, schedule meetings and send emails on behalf of your manager as well as organise events.
- Acting as the first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments. Many PAs control access to the manager/executive.
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation.
- Organising events and conferences.
- Reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines.
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence.
- Managing databases and filing systems.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems.
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients.
- Collating and filing expenses.
- Conducting research on behalf of the manager.
- Organising the manager’s personal commitments including travel.
Company DescriptionLandscaping and construction.
- Martic pass
- National Diploma in administration.
- Bachelor’s Degree will be an added advantage.
- Good Microsoft Office Knowledge
- Bilingual: English; Afrikaans
- Two to three years of experience in providing organisational process administration; advantageous
Posted on 22 Jan 08:55