|Get jobs on your |
Midweight SEO Specialist
|Remuneration:||R23000 - R28000 per month negotiable To be discussed|
|Location:||Durban, Cape Town|
Job descriptionAn opportunity exists at an award-winning, 60+ creative digital agency, whose portfolio covers global and local brands from FMCG to B2B.
With offices in London, JHB, CT and Durban, we are now looking for two Mid-Weight SEO Specialists to join and help lead our talented search/media team.
The opportunities are for our Cape Town and Durban offices, however, we are very open to remote working and finding the right talent is paramount.
The agency works through the line with a strong digital bias, covering the full channel mix: content marketing (including film), print, social media, search, web and app development and mobile. We work with some great global and local brands such as aQuelle, Environ Skin Care, Varsity College, Vega, Crawford Schools and a host of other school brands. We have a range of insurance clients in both SA and UK such as Bidvest and Compendium Insurance Group. We have wide-ranging brands in the personal care space too - namely Darling, Frika, Kinky, Inecto, African Pride and TCB. We have won many Search awards in our seven-year history and want to continue this trend!
Our Performance Team division covers four pillars: Insights and Analytics, SEO, Paid Media (Social and Search) and UX - each pillar has a team lead. We are now looking for two strong and accomplished search specialists (SEO main role) and Paid Search/Google suite specialist to drive the business forward and bring new thinking and process to our established team.
This role will see you report into the Head of the Performance team working with a team of 10 performance specialists.
Your role will be to plan SEO and content marketing activity to improve the visibility of clients' websites in organic search results and increase traffic from referring sites - you will work closely with UX, developers and content producers to ensure we are continually optimising the engine to deliver more traffic, more conversions and better ROI for our clients.
Executing technical holistic SEO activity on a variety of sectors including insurance, fashion, beauty and education. Work will include keyword analysis, on-site optimisation, social SEO and content marketing integration- strategy and execution. We are looking for a technical and strategic SEO specialist.
Using our in-house software platform as well as Google Analytics to analyse site performance and SEO strategy and communicate your findings to clients and colleagues in detailed insightful reports.
Ownership of a number of clients with direct responsibility for allocating their digital marketing budgets and growing and mentoring the team reporting into you.
You will be confident in front of clients and selling to prospective clients - guiding them in their search and media strategies and implementation.
Company DescriptionAn award-winning digital agency with a strong search focus
- A minimum of five years' experience in SEO, agency side preferred
- Detailed experience in running and managing organic search and Google suite campaigns for large and small clients
- Up-to-date understanding of the principles of search engine optimisation and content marketing
- Experience of maintaining web content through the use of content management systems
- A good understanding of social media and how it integrates with search
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data constructively
- Strong technical and analytical skills with good understanding and use of Google Analytics
- Excellent interpersonal skills and confidence in front of clients and agency
- Work well under pressure
- Excellent with Excel
- Marketing degree or formal marketing qualification - or working towards one preferred
- Passionate about the industry and continually looking to innovate and lead
- Presentation skills
Posted on 15 Jan 13:31