- TGCSA, IHS partner with Summit to upskill hospitality graded establishments
- 5 leadership lessons from key events during 2019
- BizTrendsLIVE!2020 speakers announced and booking open
|Get jobs on your |
|Company:||Weylandts Home Outfitters|
At Weylandts, we believe in creating a work environment as different and beautiful as our furniture. With attractive working hours, competitive salaries and great staff discounts, being employed by Weylandts is a little like acquiring a second home.
We now have a great opportunity to join the Weylandts team at our beautiful store in Nelspruit, Mpumalanga.
Our Sales Administrators are an integral part of our Weylandts team which focuses on giving clients a five-star experience when visiting our stores. The role is multi-tasking and combines taking payment from clients as well as other branch responsibilities as required.
- Processing sales and orders, including production of invoices, delivery details and handling of payments in an accurate & timely manner. Engaging with clients and providing a smooth process to encourage further visits to the branch.
- Creating and loading quotes, new customer details and checking stock
- Handling cash floats, including balancing daily cash ups
- Ensuring that all data gathered from customers and sales team is accurate (e.g. product codes, delivery addresses etc.)
- Answering telephones in line with Weylandts standards, answering queries efficiently
- Assist customers on the floor when required if no Sales Consultant is available. Great customer interaction through initiating conversation, sharing advice & product knowledge.
- Collaborating with management and team, sharing ideas and being positive, respectful and helpful at all times.
- Maintaining excellent product knowledge and understanding of stock available. Stocktaking as required and handling general stock enquiries.
- Giving correct product care info to clients and handling customer complaints as far as possible. Referring appropriately when necessary.
- Working with the Visual Merchandiser to maintain high standards in-store visual displays, housekeeping as well as ensuring items are priced, displayed and wrapped correctly. Ensures floor always well stocked.
- Being aware and adhering to loss prevention, inventory control and all other company policy and procedures.
- Min. education level: Matric.
- Excellent admin and retail sales skills (POS) are required.
- Sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office necessary.
- Previous background in customer-facing environment in sales and admin role in luxury brand required.
Must be enthusiastic, love the Weylandts brand, builds relationships naturally with excellent people and communication skills. Positive can-do attitude. Takes responsibility for their work and is a team player.
Posted on 03 Dec 07:58
Today, Weylandts is firmly established as the leading furniture and décor retailer in southern Africa, offering clients contemporary quality designs sourced from around the world and showcased in a beautiful environment where space and natural light enhance the inspirational merchandising.
|Recent jobs by Weylandts||City||Date posted|
|Merchandise Planner||Cape Town||09 Dec 14:32|
|Sales Administrator||Nelspruit||03 Dec 07:58|
|Merchandise Planner||Cape Town||02 Dec 14:16|
|Merchandiser Planner||Cape Town||29 Nov 15:14|
|Visual Merchandiser||Nelspruit||22 Nov 14:46|
|Visual Merchandiser||Nelspruit||22 Nov 12:39|
|Visual Merchandiser||Nelspruit||21 Nov 12:07|
|Administration Assistant - Routing||North Riding||18 Nov 15:04|