- Jobs of the future - what will they be and how do we prepare for them?
- SA hiring intentions still subdued - ManpowerGroup Employment Outlook Survey
- Cell C, Explore Data Science Academy partner to upskill data scientists
|Get jobs on your |
Mid-Level Motion Graphics Designer/Editor
|Remuneration:||R15000 - R20000 per month|
|Company:||Sandi Crowther Recruitment|
Opportunity exists for a Mid-Level Motion Graphics Designer/Editor with solid experience in delivering video, graphics and 2D animated content to join a well-established and dynamic hybrid agency.
Edit and deliver 2D animated videos including text, motion graphics, visual effects and 2D characters. Edit and deliver standard video content including testimonials, highlights and green screen presentations.
Assist with the set-up, conceptualisation and design of video projects as well as pre-production workflow including data management, content collation, storyboarding, and the preparation of graphic assets for editing. Assist on photo and video shoots if needed.
Work with both client and in-house briefs, and with supplied graphic design, either by the client or from a team of freelance Designers.
Design and animate marketing content for social media platforms and support in-house Graphic Designer, when needed, with the design of digital content including corporate communications, marketing materials, logo and vector asset design, and presentations.
- Recognised, completed degree in Design, Video / Film Production or related field
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Premiere Pro, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Minimum of three years’ experience working within After Effects, including use of its built-in camera, parenting and null objects, basic expressions, puppet tool, and the use of vector assets
- Understanding and use of Adobe Dynamic Link
- Good graphic design skills, including typography, layout, and vector creation
- Excellent story-telling ability
- Strong understanding of required formats for video export and delivery
- Understanding of Corporate Identity and its impact on design, edit and animation decisions
- Excellent file, asset and layer naming practices
- Ability to work on both PC and Mac
- Experience with third-party plug-ins such as Duik, Red Giant, and Element 3D advantageous
- Own transport essential
Posted on 02 Dec 12:31
Sandi Crowther Recruitment
One of the most established team of Recruitment Consultants in Durban with a reputation for sourcing and placing top quality candidates at select companies.
|Recent jobs by Sandi Crowther Recruitment||City||Date posted|
|Junior Designer||Ballito||10 Dec 11:11|
|Fashion Design Coordinator||Durban||04 Dec 15:04|
|Mid-Level Motion Graphics Designer/Editor||Durban||02 Dec 12:31|
|Marketing Graduate||Durban||02 Dec 11:51|
|Financial Manager/Accountant||Durban||02 Dec 10:12|
|Recruitment Consultant||Durban||28 Nov 10:25|
|Factory Manager||Durban||21 Nov 15:02|
|Technical Sales Rep||Durban||21 Nov 14:59|
|Graphic Designer/DTP||Durban||21 Nov 14:58|
|Print Room Manager||Durban||21 Nov 14:57|