- BizTrendsLIVE!2020 speakers announced and booking open
- Gender diversity in the telecoms industry makes solid business sense
- Finding your first job: a step-by-step guide for grads
|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||R40000 - R65000 per month|
A Pretoria-based property business has a vacancy for Business Manager with solid events and business management experience.
The business manager is also expected to perform a range of day to day operational activities and tasks to ensure business productivity and efficiency including implementing business strategies, evaluating operations performances, and supervising employees.
- At least a three-year Tertiary Business Management or related qualification.
- A minimum of 5 years proven business management experience is required.
- A minimum of 5 years people management experience is required.
- Property Management experience is an added advantage.
- Estate Agencies Affairs Board Competency Certificate (NQF Level 4) is desirable.
- Sound Knowledge of the Business Management, Property Management, Marketing, and/or Operational Management.
- MS Office skills required:
- MS Word – Intermediate
- MS Excel – MS SharePoint- Advanced
- MS Outlook - Intermediate
- Business Acumen.
- Financial Acumen.
- Selling skills
- Influencing skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Staff management skills.
- Ability to handle social media presence.
Posted on 19 Nov 12:16
We are niched in the communications industry with offices in Johannesburg and Cape Town from where we service all of South Africa, Africa, the Middle East, Europe and the rest of the world. Our portfolios include Digital, Creative and Client Service in Advertising, Marketing, Media, Public Relations and Corporate Communications.
|Recent jobs by Ad Talent||City||Date posted|
|Account Director/Account Lead||Cape Town||05 Dec 10:03|
|Senior Video Editor/Promo Director||Johannesburg||04 Dec 09:55|
|Paralegal||Tshwane||03 Dec 16:06|
|Bid Coordinator||Tshwane||03 Dec 15:32|
|Site Inspector - Water||Tshwane||03 Dec 15:21|
|Credit Control Manager||Tshwan||03 Dec 15:20|
|Business Unit Director - PR||Johannesburg||03 Dec 11:13|
|Business Unit Head - Youth Marketing||Johannesburg||29 Nov 12:15|
|Traffic Assistant||Johannesburg||27 Nov 14:38|
|Content Creator/Copywriter||Johannesburg||22 Nov 08:14|