- TGCSA, IHS partner with Summit to upskill hospitality graded establishments
- 5 leadership lessons from key events during 2019
- BizTrendsLIVE!2020 speakers announced and booking open
|Get jobs on your |
Membership Liaison Officier
|Remuneration:||Basic plus commission|
|Benefits:||Medical aid and pension|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Company:||Johannesburg Chamber of Commerce and Industry|
Job descriptionNew member recruitment officer and administrator.
The Johannesburg Chamber of Commerce and Industry is a not-for-profit association for business. Companies of every size and all industry sectors pay an annual subscription to be members.
The membership liaison officer:
- Has a sales target for signing on new members
- Will deal with all enquiries (walk-in, telephonic, email and website) about the benefits of membership and how to join the Chamber
- Captures the data from the membership application forms and processes subscription payments
- Maintains the database by adding new members, deleting resignations, updating member details
- Follows up on outstanding subscriptions and resignations
- Assists accounts department with invoicing, analysis of membership, issuing of invoices to members on request
Needs to be customer-orientated, with good interpersonal and communication skills to interact at senior executive level and handle own correspondence.
Needs to be systematic, well organised, numerate and able with an eye for detail.
Please send your CV to
- Ability to sell a service
- Computer literate
- Comfortable dealing at executive level
Posted on 18 Oct 14:03