|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||Basic plus commission|
|Location:||Cape Town, Southern suburbs|
|Company:||Four quarters design Studio|
Job descriptionFour quarters design Studio is an owner-managed and run exhibition agency. We are looking for an exhibition stand designer with an architectural or interior design background.
The job requires you to be able to be part of a team, taking on the full responsibility of the complete design process.
You will need to have the understanding and motivation to work on tight deadlines and be flexible with your working hours due to the industry and client demands.
The job requires you to have an understanding of project management and job costing and the ability to handover and brief internal colleagues on all aspects of the design.
Job responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Working from a brief to conceptualize a design
- Design low res artwork for use in renders
- Compile presentations of completed designs
- Draft costing documents which include sizes, material finishes, lighting and electrical requirements
- Draft graphic layouts for clients and production team
- Draft technical designs for build
- Draft electrical plans for build
- Draft finishing documents for build
- Check client artwork sent for print and liaise with the clients design team
- Design and sizing of artwork for print
- Oversee the build of the design internally liaising with production manager and building team
RequirementsPreferred design skills:
- Sketch Up and Layout
- Corel Draw
- Internet research
- Creative and technical
- Communication skills both written and verbal
- Work according to deadline
- Flexible with changes and client demands
- Flexible with working hours
- Work under pressure
- Team player
Posted on 11 Sep 15:51