- Education initiatives can transform CSI into social justice
- Companies need to ask themselves: can innovation be taught?
- Tech-savvy youth could change the cyber security landscape
|Get jobs on your |
Life Insurance Agent
|Remuneration:||$2500 - $3000 per month To be discussed|
A major insurance player in the UAE is looking for young South African people that have experience in Life Insurance.
- Must have a driving licence (SA licence is transferable in the UAE).
- Life insurance industry experience, MDRT or any other equivalent recognition.
- Five years' experience in selling and marketing Life Insurance.
Employee will have the option to exit the financing structure at any stage before six months, but cannot go back into the structure once exited. After exiting, employees go on a variable commission structure. The finance amount is paid out as an advance against future commissions. We pay out commissions on a weekly basis. The commission structures are one of the best in the industry.
This is an exciting opportunity.
Interviews with the company are scheduled for early August in Cape Town.
Posted on 12 Jul 12:10
+27 83 448 2083