- SA Toastmasters to launch Anglo-Francophone club
- bountiXP MD Dane Amyot talks about the platform that aligns strategy and culture
- SA grads jet off to teach in Japan
|Get jobs on your |
Junior PPC Specialist
|Remuneration:||Cost to company|
|Benefits:||Medical Aid and Pension|
|Location:||Cape Town, Sea Point|
Roobix is looking for a full-time junior paid search specialist/PPC specialist to join our highly talented team in Cape Town. This position is a great opportunity for an individual with some Google Ads experience to take their skills and career to the next level while working with a talented team, advanced processes and interesting clients. The Junior paid search specialist will be directly responsible for implementing paid search (pay-per-click, PPC, SEM) campaign optimisations to improve client account performance and deliver ROI for a diverse portfolio of clients.
The ideal candidate is looking for a challenge -- an opportunity for growth and development, and involvement with all aspects of our marketing team.
- Perform daily account management and of pay per click accounts on Google AdWords, Bing and other search platforms for a variety of clients.
- Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Bid management.
- Manage and maintain updates for large keyword lists.
- Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates.
- Assist in the management of Display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals.
- Support the generation new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives.
- Generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals.
- One to two years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC).
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
- Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms (AdWords, Yahoo, Bing).
- AdWords/Bing certification a plus.
- BS/BA degree preferred.
- Passion for all things digital and a healthy appetite for learning.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively and identify and resolve problems.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
- Ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and can apply this knowledge to internet marketing initiatives and achieving client goals.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
- A good understanding of how PPC fits in to the wider area of digital marketing.
- The ability to think creatively.
- Creative writing skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
Posted on 11 Jul 11:33
Our team of specialist marketing, design, digital, communications, technology and events experts work together to deliver effective marketing solutions for your business.