- Deutsche Bank job cuts are tip of the iceberg for the finance industry
- Amazon to upskill 100,000 employees with in-demand skills
- Workplace wizards unite: A new union you did not invite in...
|Get jobs on your |
Experienced ICB Corporate Strategy Part Time Lecturer
|Company:||International Training Business College (IBTC)|
Job descriptionAre you influential, dynamic and can hold the attention of 10 individuals at the same time? Are you a subject expert in field of Corporate Strategy and passionate about empowering careers? Join the IBTC lecturing team!
IBTC, private college based in Sandton, are looking for a experienced ICB part-time lecturers to teach Corporate Strategy on a Saturday, for 9 weeks. The ideal candidate will have an ICB qualification, with at least 3 years lecturing experience (preferably lecturing Corporate Strategy) and will be required to:
- Conduct lectures in an engaging manner
- Review all POE submissions
- Mark and give feedback on assessments provided
- A ICB qualification
- At least three years’ experience in lecturing ICB subjects
- Track record of good pass rates is a distinct advantage
- Must be available to teach over weekends
Posted on 30 May 07:55