|Get jobs on your |
SAP Master Data Analyst
|Remuneration:||R1100000 - R1200000 per year Basic salary|
|Company:||E-Merge IT Recruitment|
Job descriptionAre you the best man for the job? A master in creating and coordinating Master Data in SAP S/4 Hana is required for a multi-national company in Melrose. If you have the know how and willing to go the extra mile, then this position is right up your alley!
The ideal candidate will have a holistic understanding of master data functionality in SAP and the impact this data has on other SAP functions as well as other operating systems.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Understanding, organising and processing SAP customer master data as approved and directed by group standards on SAP System
- Coordinating master data setup, validations and conducting periodic system maintenance.
- Responsible for engaging with all functional groups to drive data integrity throughout the customer experience life-cycle
- Executes the analysis and creation of new customer setup in SAP
- Proactively identifies, analyses, administers and communicates actionable data changes and requirements to the organization
- At least one implementation on SAP S/4 Hana
- Experience in data management/maintenance
- Must have a working knowledge of standard concepts, practices and procedures related to data.
- University degree
- SAP Certification
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!
Posted on 07 May 14:38