- Throwing the book at qualification fraud
- What every graduate needs to know about networking for success
- What are transport services "rendered by the employer"? Sars clarifies...
|Get jobs on your |
|Company:||Sandi Crowther Recruitment|
An elite media house seeks Mid-Weight to Senior Graphic Designer (predominantly DTP) to join their publication division.
The ideal candidate will be creative with an eye for good design, have the ability to prioritise a varied workload and work well under pressure by adhering to strict deadlines. Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign is essential.
Take responsibility for the layout of the magazine ensuring the layout is well designed, attractive and easy to read.
Posted on 25 Apr 13:59
Sandi Crowther Recruitment
One of the most established team of Recruitment Consultants in Durban with a reputation for sourcing and placing top quality candidates at select companies.
|Recent jobs by Sandi Crowther Recruitment||City||Date posted|
|Customer Relationship Manager||Nelspruit||20 May 14:33|
|Pattern Maker||Durban||20 May 07:46|
|Sales/Customer Care Consultant||Durban||17 May 09:56|
|Web Designer/Developer||Durban||16 May 12:18|
|Trader - FMCG Sales||Cato Ridge||16 May 09:50|
|Senior Digital Media Manager||Durban||16 May 07:21|
|Programmer||Durban||15 May 12:43|
|Costing Clerk||Ballito||10 May 11:20|
|Service Advisor||Ballito||09 May 14:23|
|Buyer||Durban||09 May 11:31|
- Junior Graphic Designer, Kloof
- Graphic Designer - CAD Artist Boyswear, Durban, Sandi Crowther Recruitment
- Senior Graphic Designer/Illustrator, Durban, Gorilla
- Midweight Graphic Designer, Durban, Musgrave
- Freelance Graphic Designer, Durban
- Graphic Designer, Durban, Umhlanga Ridge
- Senior Web Developer, Durban, e-Merge IT Recruitment