|Get jobs on your |
Job descriptionWe are looking for a skilled Bookkeeper to join our accounting team within the ad agency industry.
Bookkeeper job duties include working closely with our accounting team to create and analyse financial reports and ensure legal requirements compliance, process accounts payable and receivable and manage invoices and tax payments. Our ideal candidate holds a diploma or degree in accounting and is familiar with accounting software packages, like Pastel and Chase Software.
Ultimately, the Bookkeeper’s responsibilities are to accurately record all day-to-day financial transactions of our company and to complete the posting process. In addition, must verify that transactions are recorded in the correct suppliers ledger and do monthly reconciliation on suppliers. The bookkeeper is required to enter data, maintain records, lunch reports, financials statements and filing, as well as any ad-hoc requirements requested of you.
- Proven bookkeeping experience
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software
- Proficiency in English and in MS Office
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Knowledge of Chase advantageous
** Should you not hear from us within two weeks, then your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, howe,ver we will keep your details on file should something more suitable arise in the future.
Posted on 12 Apr 13:58
- Bookkeeper, Johannesburg, Parktown
- Financial Accountant, Johannesburg, Sandton, Core Group
- Accountant, Johannesburg, East, ASC Group
- Accountant, Vereeniging, Christian Art Distributors
- Reporting Accountant, Johannesburg, Dunkeld, Sandton, Alliance Media
- Management Accountant, Johannesburg, Parktown
- Accountant, Johannesburg, Hyde Park, Dentsu Aegis Network