|Get jobs on your |
|Location:||Cape Town, Westlake Business Park, Tokai|
We are a fast-growing business with an international client base and a reputation for providing exceptional quality of service, outstanding training programmes and development opportunities and extraordinary employees! We’re passionate about adding people that want to be part of a fun, flexible, values-based company and who love to provide amazing personal service to global business leaders, entrepreneurs and high net worth individuals.
We’re looking to hire passionate, hard-working, organised and nice individuals to join our team and be part of our continuing success story. Our growth is continuing to excite – that’s for sure. Our career development opportunities are HUGE: we are growing at 50% a month.
Why You’re Going to Love Working Here?
- The opportunity to work with a variety of international clients across different industries and business sectors
- Excellent training opportunities to help you succeed and develop your career
- A creative working environment
- We prioritise internal promotions over external hiring
- A fun working environment with socials and being part of a great company culture
- Show a strong desire to help people and a positive attitude at all times even when you are feeling grumpy (this is more important than anything else on this page!)
- Demonstrated competence in the accounts receivable function
- Incredible attention to detail
- Extremely competent with Excel
- Ambitious, a great team player and a nice person to work with
- Managing daily, weekly and monthly payment cycle
- Creditors -- Take full responsibility of all processing of all supply invoices and recon to statement for payment (checking prices)
- Uploading/capturing of Bank Statements and perform Bank Reconciliations
- Perform accounting procedures where required (capturing of discounts etc.)
- Identification, investigating and solving of all system and process related issues affecting accounts payable
- Debtor Management.
- Co-ordination with sales team.
- Minimum five years’ experience working in a similar role
- Relevant Accounting/Bookkeeping qualification an added advantage
- South Africa Citizenship or Permanent Residency is essential
- Fluency in spoken and written English
Apply: please visit www.outsourcery.co.za/careers to apply
Posted on 12 Mar 09:58
- Bookkeeper, Cape Town, Montague Gardens, Intelligent Placement
- Bookkeeper, Cape Town, Salt River, Kinetic Events
- Inventory Accountant, Cape Town, Southern suburbs, Home Choice
- Financial Accountant, Cape Town, Woodstock, Ogilvy Cape Town
- Junior Accountant, Stellenbosch, Intelligent Placement
- Junior/Mid Accountant Type, Cape Town
- Financial Accountant, Cape Town, University Estate