|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||R25000 - R25000 per month Basic salary|
|Benefits:||500 cell phone allowance|
|Location:||joh, Kyalami Park, Midrand|
|Company:||INSPRIT INSPIRATIONS (PTY) LTD|
The sole responsibility of the Production Planner will be to plan and manage our production. You will be expected to plan and execute all the Inspirit manufacturing, in-house branding and packaging and dispatch. The detailed job description is listed below.
- Attend Daily Sales Team Production meeting to determine customer requirements and manufacturing options.
- Provide time estimates for custom made orders.
- New Orders: Complete electronic job cards, instruct DTP department.
- Schedule the preparation and dispatch of all raw materials required.
- Plan and implement the production schedule daily/weekly.
- Prioritise jobs, attention to delivery deadlines and client commitments.
- Assign tasks and time frames to Warehouse staff, delegate and manage the team effectively.
- Coordinate the Production Flow for multiple orders.
- Plan the product Branding Schedule
- Schedule all drivers’ deliveries and collections and route planning.
- Plan all freight collections and deliveries locally and internationally.
- Update on each job in production, progress on artwork finalisation.
- Manage our manufacturers and suppliers, obtain regular progress updates.
- Management of the production team, constant follow-ups and feedback discussions.
- Monitor all jobs to ensure they will finish on time, ensuring optimum productivity.
- Troubleshooting problems that occur during production, including staff shortages and machinery malfunctions.
- Plan stock holding production to maintain agreed stock levels.
- Retail Orders: Ensure adherence to our 24 – 48hr turn around.
- Resolve quality issues and manufacturing challenges.
- Ensure that product quality standards are maintained.
- Sign Off branded product samples.
- Plan the QC/Branding/Packaging Slot
- Communicate directly with the customer with manufacturing updates, delivery dates etc.
- General Customer Service – client liaison.
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic, and self-starter individual.
- Must be proactive and take initiative
- Resourceful and innovative.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Confident, presentable, high energy.
- Excellent IT system skills.
- Ensure that our operational efficiency is maintained and improved.
- Achieve performance KPI Targets.
- Maintain key supplier and manufacturing relationships.
- Work additional hours as and when required in order to complete the task at hand.
Company DescriptionCorporate Gifting Company and manufacturers of Bespoke Eco Notebooks, Eco Journals and Diaries
Posted on 07 Mar 07:33